• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
I was trying to be nice lmao but i cant stand that synergy random no1 in the community likes his fat ass
Yea I was in the teamspeak when you were saying that. oh and he kinda does sound like he weighs 300 lbs.

Togggg

Experienced
Reaction score
Past Clans:
Synergy
Beyond
ArtOfPvP.

Why are you talking trash? Your a huge random lmfao... u were probs the best autoclicker in ur randy clan beyond.
Stop flaming just leaving henry is henry he always talks Good just don't listen to him he's a bit cocky

Snap

Career
Reaction score
i don't ever recall talking to u. Quite frankly i don't even know who u are or if u know me. So don't talk trash about my clan that beat most clans. haha try and find something else to talk sht about rather than something everyone says. i was joking, but dang man... relax
I was trying to be nice lmao but i cant stand that synergy random no1 in the community likes his fat ass

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
i don't ever recall talking to u. Quite frankly i don't even know who u are or if u know me. So don't talk trash about my clan that beat most clans. haha try and find something else to talk sht about rather than something everyone says. i was joking, but dang man... relax
Relax Synergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci