• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SolarEclipseMC
Games Won: 300
Games Played: 2700
Skype (Add jcruz1104): tenniskid1234
Were you invited by an Officer+?: no
Who do you know in Vortex: I haven't joined a clan in a very long time and I want to join one. Ik my stats are bad but I am better than them. I hope you can give me a trial to see how good i actually am
Previous Clans: a few
Anything else we should know about you: I would really like to join this clan and hope that you can give me a trial and see how good i am

ThernzWTF

Survivor
Reaction score
Who do you know in Vortex: I haven't joined a clan in a very long time and I want to join one. Ik my stats are bad but I am better than them. I hope you can give me a trial to see how good i actually am
Anything else we should know about you: I would really like to join this clan and hope that you can give me a trial and see how good i am
Ok "Better than them". Your better than jcruz, Tiggy, Nightmqre, Gold_Ninja, Vacancy, Kaosinspired and all of those guys? Im done doood

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Get on ts and talk to members

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
What clans have to been in?

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok "Better than them". Your better than jcruz, Tiggy, Nightmqre, Gold_Ninja, Vacancy, Kaosinspired and all of those guys? Im done doood
Josh sux, tiggy is a randy, brian is eZ, gold is a stupid ninja, kaos is a kangaroo, excl is just cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci