• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voltage [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Sterbern
Nᴀᴍᴇ: N/A
Wɪɴs: 30
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: alot
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: iron
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: you have it
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: yes
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ VOLTAGE? i was i the clan but got kicked for inactivity, i wanna rejoin but dont kick me because i am busy alot
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: none
Denied: Lack of wins, didn't fill out the application right, and inactive.

EliteCyphrix

Platinum
Reaction score
How did we get DQ'd, we played 1 round on valleyside then you said 1-1, after playing 1 round. The same thing happened right after that.
Then we won the last round 3-0 and you call DQ?

Thank you.
We won the first round on valleyside so it was 1-0 and then you guys won a round (with a disguised randy team, but we let it slide) so then it was 1-1 then we won on sg4 again so it was 2-1 then you're leader started trash talking calling us nubs,pussies,bitches,BAAANNED!,etc. so we gave him the choice to take the 2-1 or DQ and he kept being a little Bunny Lover so we just gave yall the DQ, Full and True story.

xTomPlaysMCx

Survivor
Reaction score
[Requirements]
200 Wɪɴs ᴏʀ 1/5 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ [Exᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs]: 1/8 (1/6 before stat reset)
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ & Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: both joao has me
Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ Mɪᴄ: yep
Bᴇ Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: I will
Bᴇ Sᴘᴏʀᴛsᴍᴀɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ: I am
Bᴇ Dᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ: I will
Mᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ/ʀᴏᴜᴛᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴍᴀᴘs: Hᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ Rᴇsᴏʀᴛ, Vᴀʟʟᴇʏsɪᴅᴇ Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ, SG4, SG Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ TSG2: I have routes for all of them :)

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
[Requirements]
200 Wɪɴs ᴏʀ 1/5 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ [Exᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs]: 1/8 (1/6 before stat reset)
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ & Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: both joao has me
Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ Mɪᴄ: yep
Bᴇ Aᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: I will
Bᴇ Sᴘᴏʀᴛsᴍᴀɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ: I am
Bᴇ Dᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ: I will
Mᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ/ʀᴏᴜᴛᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴍᴀᴘs: Hᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ Rᴇsᴏʀᴛ, Vᴀʟʟᴇʏsɪᴅᴇ Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ, SG4, SG Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ TSG2: I have routes for all of them :)
Pending
We won the first round on valleyside so it was 1-0 and then you guys won a round (with a disguised randy team, but we let it slide) so then it was 1-1 then we won on sg4 again so it was 2-1 then you're leader started trash talking calling us nubs,pussies,bitches,BAAANNED!,etc. so we gave him the choice to take the 2-1 or DQ and he kept being a little Bunny Lover so we just gave yall the DQ, Full and True story.
Not a full and true story when we play 2 rounds and win them both... you just say you win becuz ur owner has a 1/150 ratio and is eZpZ
Voltage just doesn't like losing to randy clans.We 5-2 them and told a mod and not sure what's going to happen.
You guys call DQ for having a lower rank then me state the wrong roster on accident just becuz we rekt you.

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
Pending
Not a full and true story when we play 2 rounds and win them both... you just say you win becuz ur owner has a 1/150 ratio and is eZpZ

You guys call DQ for having a lower rank then me state the wrong roster on accident just becuz we rekt you.
You guys have gotten so many reports of this,we already told a mod,and you guys love making up lies that a hacker killed you and you even said it yourself "We have no proof"

Dylan107A

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, the truth about this clan is the following: This clan got their Rank on the leaderboards due to other clans disbanning and when a clan disbans they move 1 rank further... They call off cheats when they see something catchy everytime. They called FaerNien cheaters for ''Teaming with randies'' I know all this because I was in this clan and didnt like it from the beginning. Always calling off cheats and kicking good people with bad ratio. It is because this clan is runned by an 12 and 11 year old and they need to mature alot and it is the truth. All they want is GOOD STATS! GOOD RATIO! LOTS OF WINS! Do not try to correct me as if this is the TRUTH about this clan I was officer for quite a while and this post can get all the hate but im telling the truth. Thank You

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, the truth about this clan is the following: This clan got their Rank on the leaderboards due to other clans disbanning and when a clan disbans they move 1 rank further... They call off cheats when they see something catchy everytime. They called FaerNien cheaters for ''Teaming with randies'' I know all this because I was in this clan and didnt like it from the beginning. Always calling off cheats and kicking good people with bad ratio. It is because this clan is runned by an 12 and 11 year old and they need to mature alot and it is the truth. All they want is GOOD STATS! GOOD RATIO! LOTS OF WINS! Do not try to correct me as if this is the TRUTH about this clan I was officer for quite a while and this post can get all the hate but im telling the truth. Thank You
That's why you begged to be back in the clan like ProGam3r40? And we only want GOOD STATS! GOOD RATIO! LOTS OF WINS! LOL you and ur clan Invincible are WAYYYY more like that, and when Iron donor became $2.00 I said I will draw a hand drawn icon THAT IS GOOD for it and you are like "oooo hand drawn icon iron donor ur kewl" and you call ME immiture? You are really stupid and I know this HOW? I was talking to you and within 5 sentences of talking ur like, "WHAT????" and after explaining that sentance a 1st grader would understand, you STILL wont understand it. And Faernein disbanded a while back and we are actually friends now and we have a couple of their members that AGREED it looked like they were teaming with randies and YOU were the one that called it in the first place!!! So if you would kindly get off our thread and shut the f*** up that would be good, and btw soggypickle clear all of this flame up and forum-ban Dylan because he honestly deserves it! (Your choice btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci