• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic Survival Games

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I have two ideas for this.

Fire arrow trap activated by a pressure plate.
There could be a lava waterfall thing, and there's a ledge high enough in the air close to the lava. Behind the lavafall, there are minecarts you can rightclick so you can go through the lava without taking damage. You could have a chest in there. Of course, there would have to be another way out, but you shouldn't be be able to get into the room from the exit.

zerospookyvortex

Spectator
Reaction score
I have two ideas for this.

Fire arrow trap activated by a pressure plate.
There could be a lava waterfall thing, and there's a ledge high enough in the air close to the lava. Behind the lavafall, there are minecarts you can rightclick so you can go through the lava without taking damage. You could have a chest in there. Of course, there would have to be another way out, but you shouldn't be be able to get into the room from the exit.
how would you make fire arrows and wont lots of this stuff need a lot of work to do (going through lava without getting damaged)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Dispensers with lava in front of them would get fire arrows.

And try it yourself, make a lava wall and put a minecart behind it. Go to the side without the minecart and right click, you'll go through without getting damaged.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
There could be a LONG delay and hidden dispensers which spew out lava after one full day
That is possible, but it would be hard... Maybe lava can spew out of random places starting from the outside of the ring to the center so that everyone is drawn to the center.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This has so much potential to be simply the best map. Talented builders and redstoners will just make this fantastic. I'd be willing to help do the fire arrow trap and the hidden minecart room, just so you know.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
This has so much potential to be simply the best map. Talented builders and redstoners will just make this fantastic. I'd be willing to help do the fire arrow trap and the hidden minecart room, just so you know.
If anyone is going to build this map I would be happy to help

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Then again, if everyone is willing to help, there will be no one willing to start it.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Nah, it wouldn't look good all in the nether. I think it'll look better as just in stone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci