• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum
Reaction score
Yozy's lieks v Kingayy's lieks

WowBiggestDog

Spectator
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, this is the funniest thing ive seen since dagooses montage. The only reason this is being said is because i removed bailey as co owner and he had a sook and cried in the corner of his room.
Please shut up.

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Kingson aka School bully please don't spread lies about Kharizma.
You only won that clan battle because you were using alts. etc: gg 10, ahhaha get rekt, 5-3, 4-3 this is a load of crap we got from you guys using alts. Don't think you won that battle legit, next time when we verse (hope we don't) Don't come saying to us 'Don't use alts kharizma ty ty ty'

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Kingson aka School bully please don't spread lies about Kharizma.
You only won that clan battle because you were using alts. etc: gg 10, ahhaha get rekt, 5-3, 4-3 this is a load of crap we got from you guys using alts. Don't think you won that battle legit, next time when we verse (hope we don't) Don't come saying to us 'Don't use alts kharizma ty ty ty'
He can afford a real school lol. You're GeneralQuam though so how would you know every nook and cranny about what happened in the cb?

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
He can afford a real school lol. You're GeneralQuam though so how would you know every nook and cranny about what happened in the cb?
Because I get told what happens. ;) and the proof I got made me feel sad for you guys that you're try harding a block game.
Mr.10k games calling everyone a no life and look at him. ;)

Reaction score
Okay, this is getting really out of hand. Please both sides stop the flame, do not reply to this even if your apart of the Thug Life. This is not our thread and can be taken to a PM or on Skype.
If you feel either clans need a DQ then contact a mod with sufficient evidence and apply it through a PM. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci