• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Viscore [CA/US] Clan {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnoogleberry

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: shnoogleberry
Skype: (I feel more comfortable having it small... xD) xshnooglex
Wins: 106
Kills: 2236
Games Played: 2306 (xD)
Previous Clans: #Plasma (Disbanded)
Skills: I'm good with Flint and Steel, decent with a bow. I'm learning the fishing rod technique and I'm getting better at sword-pvp with it.
How much time can you devote to #Viscore?: A lot of my time. I get on the computer on weekdays at about 5:00 (central US/CA time) and usually get off around 9:00. On weekends, I can play pretty much any time I feel like it.
Why you want to join 2-3 sentences:
I feel like this is one of the few newer, devoted clans. You look very organized and are doing great with members. I have been wanting to join a new clan for a while now; it's been getting pretty lonely on my own. I can be a very devoted person. I am mature when I need to be, but I can be really weird when I want to. Thanks for taking your time to read my application c:.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: shnoogleberry
Skype: (I feel more comfortable having it small... xD) xshnooglex
Wins: 106
Kills: 2236
Games Played: 2306 (xD)
Previous Clans: #Plasma (Disbanded)
Skills: I'm good with Flint and Steel, decent with a bow. I'm learning the fishing rod technique and I'm getting better at sword-pvp with it.
How much time can you devote to #Viscore?: A lot of my time. I get on the computer on weekdays at about 5:00 (central US/CA time) and usually get off around 9:00. On weekends, I can play pretty much any time I feel like it.
Why you want to join 2-3 sentences:
I feel like this is one of the few newer, devoted clans. You look very organized and are doing great with members. I have been wanting to join a new clan for a while now; it's been getting pretty lonely on my own. I can be a very devoted person. I am mature when I need to be, but I can be really weird when I want to. Thanks for taking your time to read my application c:.
Accepted!
As a Officer
Your application was ASTOUNDING! It looks like you put effort into it! I believe you will be a great addition! I will have someone in the clan add you to the Skype conversation soon :3 I won't be on my computer today so I will asses you tomorrow ^.^ Welcome to #Viscore

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello this looks like a cool clan. So we #Abandoned challenge you to a clan battle we would like to make it a 5v5 but we can go lower. We will abide by the rules you have except #7 We would like to do it today around 4:00 or 5:00 EST Because tomorrow is the super bowl. For more information add me on skype: brian.witt602

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello this looks like a cool clan. So we #Abandoned challenge you to a clan battle we would like to make it a 5v5 but we can go lower. We will abide by the rules you have except #7 We would like to do it today around 4:00 or 5:00 EST Because tomorrow is the super bowl. For more information add me on skype: brian.witt602
We can organize it on Skype.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
#Pulse challenges your to a3v3 clan scrim right now. Add minedandcrafted513 on Skype if u accept

shnoogleberry

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted!
As a Officer
Your application was ASTOUNDING! It looks like you put effort into it! I believe you will be a great addition! I will have someone in the clan add you to the Skype conversation soon :3 I won't be on my computer today so I will asses you tomorrow ^.^ Welcome to #Viscore
Thank you for the compliment! Glad to be a part of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci