• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Virus!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but Avast sounds like it would be some kind of pirating program lol.
Aye.
But it's a great Antivirus, I find it much better even than bought ones such as Trend Micro and Norton.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I have avast, and I think I know what the problem was! IF you opened minecraft around the same time, there's a bug where it thinks Minecraft is bad. This has happened to me before, and I did some research on it.

*edit- Wait! It happened to me, also! :eek:

*edit (of an edit :p) It only happened the first time I tried to navigate to the page. After that, it was fine.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I've had my mac for 5 years; not a single virus.
I have been using windows my whole life and I have never gotten a virus. Does that mean windows doesn't get viruses? :p

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Every computer gets viruses, the majority of malware and virus infecting software is designed for windows though due to more people using it. I'm sure plenty of mac viruses are out there and on the way so you fellas don't feel left out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci