• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Virtual's Resignation

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I know you told me you were gonna do this, but I never imagined it would be so soon... It's a shame we couldn't be mod buddies. :(

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Resignations everywhere o.o

I didn't know you that well since I'm an AU player but I knew you were one of the good mods.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Heres the thing I don't understand.

Most of the resignations say "Its become to the point of boredom, and its not the same", however why all at the same time? I feel there is something more rather than that.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score

Most of the resignations say "Its become to the point of boredom, and its not the same", however why all at the same time? I feel there is something more rather than that.
I'm seeing more of a connection in moderators resigning in past events than anything.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score

I resigned when I noticed the others did when I did was because I didn't want to resign and feel alone basically. :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

i'll say this in as discrete a way as possible because i'm not sure if its supposed to be public or not
the mods in sector six resigned for a reason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci