• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Virtual's Resignation

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
After about 4 1/2 months of moderating, I've come to the decision to resign.
I don't feel as motivated to moderate as I used to, and I don't really enjoy it anymore as I used to. I originally joined MCSG to play for fun. I don't really want to make MCSG a job or a priority. I want to focus on more important things such as school, and overall just enjoy the game like it's meant to be, and being a moderator is taking away some of that.
Thank you for the amazing opportunity as a staff member - it was an awesome experience. :)
Who knows? I may apply again as a staff member in the future. ;)

This is NOT a leaving letter - just a resignation.

(Note: This resignation wasn't influenced by the resignations that have been occurring yesterday & today - I've been thinking about it for a few days and I decided now is a good time.)

(Yes, Denster91 and I planned to post our resignation notes at the same time. :3)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Why :( Only talked to you once, but you seemed like a really cool guy.

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
You were one of the only mods that I felt I could really ask for help on something. Good luck in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci