• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP Application Support --Casually waiting for 6 months--

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTwiistz

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey,

So I wanted to apply for VIP on the server cause I enjoyed playing here and I exceed all the requirements.
6 Months ago I applied when I had 60k subscribers. I didn't get a reply for 2 months, i posted a thread like this one and the staff called me inpatient. I then talked to three different admins, who said they'll look into it.

4 More Months Later, I waited. Still no reply. Today I talked to another admin on the server who said that I just need to wait. I'm currently sitting at 175k subs now. I guess you guys really don't like YouTubers on your server or free promotion smh. PLease understand my frustration. It's unbelievable that the process should take this long. Can someone please look at my application?

www.youtube.com/twiistz

PS: Posting this cause no one wants to help me on the server, via emials, or on ts.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
yeah it takes forever to get the rank, multiple friends of mine had to wait a lot unfortunately ;-;

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The admins have been pretty busy recently. Just wait a little for them to respond, I know it's been a long time, but since they responded recently they'll do it soon :)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously am not surprised. Since Chad is the one that does do Youtuber applications he can't take at least 5 mins out of his day to look at your application for VIP. Really is sad.
Actually Chad hasn't done VIP apps in a long time. Pretty sure CAmadeusA does them now.

Also on your last thread about this, Cam did respond by saying you didn't meet requirements due to lack of MCGamer content currently(back in August) so if that has changed, just make sure you filled out the app correctly. If you have filled it out correctly, just be patient.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
In case you didn't notice my previous response to your similar thread like this, read it. Its all still applicable. You do *not* meet the requirements. Further, if you continue to make aggressive threads like this to publicly shame us, it will hurt your chances. We don't favor people here if they're popular. If you're going to make threads like this going forward, please be respectful.

Have a great day! :)

Question Answered, Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci