• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vintage MCSG Weekend?

Good Idea?

• Yes! Seems Wonderful

• Maybe.... Needs_________ (Say in comments)

• No! (Say why in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
People randy teamed all the time back then, like 4000% of the lobby was filled with "123 to team", "meet under bridge", "team pls", etc.

But I know what you're getting at.
But bad players would randy team, not desperate sweaty 12 year olds who want #1 on the leader boards.

K

KiDD

People randy teamed all the time back then, like 4000% of the lobby was filled with "123 to team", "meet under bridge", "team pls", etc.

Wayy back on the hive people always randy teamed, I'm "guilty" as well. "123 team" was extremely common....but no one really minded. The competition really has changed the game...

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! It's Parrot.I recently came up with a new idea, and by the title, you probably already know what it's themed around.
My idea is to have a "throwback" weekend, maybe once every year, or
one every six months, whatever seems best. With this throwback weekend, the old hub will be
back, along with all the old hubs for the games. They could switch every day, for example:
Friday: 2012 Hub
Saturday: 2013 Hub
Sunday: 2014 Hub
Along with the hubs, only the games that were available when those hubs
came out are the games that we could play. For example, we wouldn't be able to play battlegrounds or quarter quell on the Friday. The only exception to this would be two games voted in by the community, or a few Antvenom games. Whatever the community thinks is good.
The old maps would also come back. This would lead to good exposure for the map builders, and
if they get positive feedback from everyone, they may want to make another map.
We could also have some of the old moderators and administrators, etc. come back from
that time for a ceremony or meet'n'greet type event.
We could also alert people as to what is going on in the game, so they aren't confused. (Thanks Girls )
Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, and leave a suggestion! May the odds be ever in your favor.
Note: I posted this here because there is no where for "whole server" suggestions.
Coolio

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score

Bacca tem undr brigdee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci