• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Village Market Place - 55% Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Omg, it will be amazing map. I hope you won't stop creating it. And I will vote for it, too.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Looks great!

3 suggestions:
-for the screenshot above, either add a cobblestone ring in the middle of the square, or make the fountain wider.
-make sure to add choke points
-keep your areas known; make sure that people attribute a name to most large structures
Examples are the Wooden Cow on TSG2, the OP House on Par 72, and the football field on Valleyside.

What is the map's topic? Forest? Park? Town? City?

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
ok thanks for the criticism. i think thats a good idea having well known landmarks, but i will work on that as the map begins to take an overall structure. and what screenshot did you mean? the cornucopia and hilltop village square has since been redone from the first screenie. thanks for ur ideas! i want the community to like my map so thanks for your thoughts

Looks great!

3 suggestions:
-for the screenshot above, either add a cobblestone ring in the middle of the square, or make the fountain wider.
-make sure to add choke points
-keep your areas known; make sure that people attribute a name to most large structures
Examples are the Wooden Cow on TSG2, the OP House on Par 72, and the football field on Valleyside.

What is the map's topic? Forest? Park? Town? City?

ibuild

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is taking shape now! I can't wait to play on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci