• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VGHS

Who's your favorite character?

• Total voters

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
I kinda torrented it on the day it came out and binged in 1 night ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
i cri i cri season ended

VGHS is basically the embodiment of any game-lovers dream. To be able to incorporate video games into their average, everyday life, and to be able to participate on a competitive scale with their friends.
While the concept was a bit silly, I think they pulled it off rather well. (Well, so far I've only watched S3) It's sort of an alternate universe, or perhaps something in the near future. A time and place where video games are much more common and acceptable, and even parents are whole-heartedly supportive of it.

Honestly, it really does make me pine for the chance to experience something like that, but then it reminds me of all the rich spoiled kids that would get their parents to pay their way in. I doubt I'd be accepted among the other students, even as a gamer.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i cri i cri season ended

VGHS is basically the embodiment of any game-lovers dream. To be able to incorporate video games into their average, everyday life, and to be able to participate on a competitive scale with their friends.
While the concept was a bit silly, I think they pulled it off rather well. (Well, so far I've only watched S3) It's sort of an alternate universe, or perhaps something in the near future. A time and place where video games are much more common and acceptable, and even parents are whole-heartedly supportive of it.

Honestly, it really does make me pine for the chance to experience something like that, but then it reminds me of all the rich spoiled kids that would get their parents to pay their way in. I doubt I'd be accepted among the other students, even as a gamer.
I have to agree with you Mooclan. At times often the plot was peculiar and made the impression that they have may just thought of ideas quickly and made it until the actually important storyline continued. I guess this is just one of the worlds were everyone would want to live in, but when put into reality has it's cruel side affects due to all the possibly scenarios that can be played out.

RpmTrickzz

Spectator
Reaction score
So it ended… Ill miss coming home all mondays and watching the new episodes… It was a good season tho

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
VGHS was an amazing series and even though it has officially ended it will still be a great series for many years to come.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I just finished the whole series in a day, including all the behind the scenes and bloopers....

but imo jenny is best because shes h

but otherwise I like ted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci