• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VGHS - Everyone loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't know what to think. Taken from TheGemProject 's profile:

That was in June. Idk, though. I personally don't believe you seeing as you won't just take a picture of yourself and post it to the screenshot thread. ;)

If he does end up doing that and it does look like that kid in the show, that's still not reason to believe him. He could have found it online.
Why would he put a selfie on the screenshot thread?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for getting me into the series! : D

Although as you're 11/12 I don't see you playing any characters there. Although if you do prove it then hey, we're all wrong. :p

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to say something and I'm only going to say it once. Gem, this is the internet. Here on the internet, if a person claims to be someone famous in a community, people will ask for proof. Now, you decided to take the suggestion of mentioning MCSG in VGHS Season 3. Season 1 came out more than a year before Season 2, which comes out in a month or two. If FreddieW has the same release schedule for Season 3, it won't come out until October, 2014. You cannot expect members of this community to remember that promise when it does come out. I want immediate proof that you are who you say you are. Not some stupid promise that you'll have a poster on your bed in the next season.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
You? You were the guy in the series? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HEY GUYS WANNA HEAR A JOKE?
THEGEMPROJECT, VGHS PFFFFF HAHAHAHA ok im sory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci