• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vex | US/CA Clan

Is Vex going to be a good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • For sure

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • OG

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • I'll sleep on it

Votes: 46 43.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OutcastPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Spencer (Spencer is my Middle Name.)
Ign: iiVyPVP/BibaeQG (Changing to OutcastPVP and Masked.)
Do you have Skype?: Yes, live:ethanspence.
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, I use it more than skype.
Timezone?: CST
How many wins do you have?: Legacy 180, wasn't as good as I am now, in total now I have 236 I'm pretty sure. I've been playing CS:GO and Kohi to much, I am getting back into MCSG.
How many games have you played?: In total 3606, the hackers have been to much lol, I usually never team so I can't help it.
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: I've killed Ace a lot and we usually have even fights so... 8/10 maybe?
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes, but not to much. If it was 1-100 and 50 was average, I think i would be at 75-80.
How would you take out a 2 team?: I use two ways. 1. Split them up, and take the 1v1. 2. Fight them both head on if I know I can kill them both together.
Past clans?: Unity, Masked, SlayerNation: disbanded. Enticed: left.
Do you agree to a trial?: Yes
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: I know Xqf and CalebDesigns, but I've never talked to them before.
Why do you want to join #Vex?: Because I want to get better when fighting with teams and I want to help people and get better. Joining a clan is a great start, and is really fun.

UndefineRevampX

Spectator
Reaction score
How many wins do you have?: Legacy 180, wasn't as good as I am now, in total now I have 236 I'm pretty sure. I've been playing CS:GO and Kohi to much, I am getting back into MCSG.
How many games have you played?: In total 3606, the hackers have been to much lol, I usually never team so I can't help it.
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: I've killed Ace a lot and we usually have even fights so... 8/10 maybe?
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes, but not to much. If it was 1-100 and 50 was average, I think i would be at 75-80.
How would you take out a 2 team?: I use two ways. 1. Split them up, and take the 1v1. 2. Fight them both head on if I know I can kill them both together.
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: I know Xqf and CalebDesigns, but I've never talked to them before.
Why do you want to join #Vex?: Because I want to get better when fighting with teams and I want to help people and get better. Joining a clan is a great start, and is really fun.
Gl I hope you get in!

Reaction score
God ^^

OutcastPVP

Tribute
Reaction score

Reaction score
Why did you apply twice lol

Saenith

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: SatanicLove
Do you have Skype?: Yes @SatanicLove
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: CDT/CST
How many wins do you have?: 20 (I am just starting to play on the MCSG servers. I am way better than the average player. I've been on many competitive minecraft communities. One of them is the Overcast Network. If you haven't heard of them, check them out. They host many minecraft PvP related tournaments. You'd have to try me out in order to see how good I am <3.)
How many games have you played?: about 100
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 9/10
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?: First, I would bow them down a bit. Then what I would do is I would act like I'm about to engage them. I would rod them back a bit, maybe light one with my fns. Then I would try to separate them. After they get separated I just 1v1 them. If the separation doesn't work, then I'll just Bow them down even more, then fight them. 1v2 battles are a breeze for me. On Overcast strategy is a big deal so I am 10/10 with strategy.
Past clans? N/A
Do you agree to a trial? Yes I do
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: iJuke and CaptainStrive
Why do you want to join #Vex?: I feel like Vex is a good team. They play strategically just like me so I could easily fit in. I could also benefit to the team by being a good player, and maybe coming up with some strategies depending on the situations. I also know good chest routes. And finally, during a CB, I am usually never the guy who is separated from the rest of the pack so I won't be the first one to die.

CaptainObvious

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial Member!
Join the Teamspeak: ts72.gameservers.com:9181
also add me on skype: Mikeypvp321

CaptainObvious

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: SatanicLove
Do you have Skype?: Yes @SatanicLove
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes
Timezone?: CDT/CST
How many wins do you have?: 20 (I am just starting to play on the MCSG servers. I am way better than the average player. I've been on many competitive minecraft communities. One of them is the Overcast Network. If you haven't heard of them, check them out. They host many minecraft PvP related tournaments. You'd have to try me out in order to see how good I am <3.)
How many games have you played?: about 100
On a scale of 1/10 how good do you think you are?: 9/10
Do you think your an above average player?: Yes
How would you take out a 2 team?: First, I would bow them down a bit. Then what I would do is I would act like I'm about to engage them. I would rod them back a bit, maybe light one with my fns. Then I would try to separate them. After they get separated I just 1v1 them. If the separation doesn't work, then I'll just Bow them down even more, then fight them. 1v2 battles are a breeze for me. On Overcast strategy is a big deal so I am 10/10 with strategy.
Past clans? N/A
Do you agree to a trial? Yes I do
Do you know the leader or a members in #Vex?: iJuke and CaptainStrive
Why do you want to join #Vex?: I feel like Vex is a good team. They play strategically just like me so I could easily fit in. I could also benefit to the team by being a good player, and maybe coming up with some strategies depending on the situations. I also know good chest routes. And finally, during a CB, I am usually never the guy who is separated from the rest of the pack so I won't be the first one to die.

Accepted as Trial Member my Buddy <3
Cant Wait To See You On The Teamspeak! Be Active To Become Member! ts72.gameservers.com:9181

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci