• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Verzon [Us Team]

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Chiller I got banned from the forums for talking to people like that and had to go into a TS with 4 admins to get me unbanned....just saying

legitswag28

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: legitswag28
Wins: 130
Skype(PM me if you want): legitswag28
How often have you teamed with the members?: cobrafury I teamed with him for a lot and zakithenoob was in my last clan also cobra
Strengths: fishing rod and flint and steel plus strafing
Weaknesses: bow
Past Clans: #Plasma #Exist #Warriors
Why do you want to be in Verzon?: Cause I love clan battles and working with other people to win

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Ign: legitswag28
Wins: 130
Skype(PM me if you want): legitswag28
How often have you teamed with the members?: cobrafury I teamed with him for a lot and zakithenoob was in my last clan also cobra
Strengths: fishing rod and flint and steel plus strafing
Weaknesses: bow
Past Clans: #Plasma #Exist #Warriors
Why do you want to be in Verzon?: Cause I love clan battles and working with other people to win
You are Pending. Please be active on our teamspeak for a chance to become a full trial member.

legitswag28

Tribute
Reaction score
k but i need help using ts
ill ask my friend to help me how to use it
can you add me on skype if u can help me?

ZakiTheNoob

Spectator
Reaction score
When Should I Be Trailed And When Should I Be On TS I Can Be On @ 3 After School And Most Of The Time On Weekends

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
When Should I Be Trailed And When Should I Be On TS I Can Be On @ 3 After School And Most Of The Time On Weekends
Just visit the TS every 15 minutes or so and if you see Frigidus_ ask him to trial you. You will be doing fighting sessions to judge your skill.

AND THIS APPLIES TO EVERY OTHER TRIAL - MEMBER

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Just visit the TS every 15 minutes or so and if you see Frigidus_ ask him to trial you. You will be doing fighting sessions to judge your skill.

AND THIS APPLIES TO EVERY OTHER TRIAL - MEMBER
Preach.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci