• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Verzon [Us Team]

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Ign: CobraFury
Wins: 181
Skype(PM me if you want): alvinthemaster
How often have you teamed with the members?: I've been in a couple games with OwenzKillz and teammed with him in like 2
Strengths: Bow,Rod,FNS
Weaknesses: Hackers, 3-4 teams
Past Clans: Forsaken,Deception,Kronic,Vortex
Why do you want to be in Verzon?: I think it would be a great experience to play and meet new members in the MCSG community.
Accepted! Welcome :)

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: GCool38
Wins:190. I hope that's enough
Skype(PM me if you want):gcool38
How often have you teamed with the members?:Never but it looks like you have got a good clan.
Strengths: FnS to start a fight and block hitting.
Weaknesses:Sniping when they are dodging
Past Clans: #PandasElite
Why do you want to be in Verzon?: Because this is my second clan and I want to be in a good one. My first one was bad xD And I hear a lot about you.
GCool38.png

cooop123mc

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: cooop123
Wins: 61+ (but low amount of games)
Skype(PM me if you want): cooop123
How often have you teamed with the members?:Never but you have good players!

Strengths: Sniping, 1v1
Weaknesses: Fishing rods
Past Clans: #PandaElite
Why do you want to be in Verzon?: Becasue i think if i get into Verzon i will help out the team and hopefully help you get clan battle wins. My last clan was O.k. but hopefully I can get into a good clan. :):)

GCool2038

Experienced
Reaction score
My ratio sucks because when I got Minecraft I started playing MCSG and I sucked when I started Minecraft. I have gotten a lot better now.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
My ratio sucks because when I got Minecraft I started playing MCSG and I sucked when I started Minecraft. I have gotten a lot better now.
I remember you... Always tried fist glitch ing me off spawn with1-3 other people..... Never worked.... Wonder why...

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
I played a game with Chiller4 and he was all like, "Block glitcher" , but I didn't even block glitch xD. Then I killed him in de face.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci