• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Verzon [Us Team]

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Frigid take off the win against abandoned. I need to talk to you about it and I want to hear your side of the story. Iron told me his and showed me the recording and screenshots he had

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Frigid take off the win against abandoned. I need to talk to you about it and I want to hear your side of the story. Iron told me his and showed me the recording and screenshots he had
I wasn't at the battle I was at basketball. What happened?

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will tell you and it was a fair win.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Actually I decided to explain the situation here. So the first round was played on Demon's Breeze. Abandoned won that round with 1 man standing which was ironwazzer. Verzon tried to say that abandoned was sponsored an ender pearl when in actuality it was killed off someone. Swag was the bigger man and accepted the loss. So the score was 0-1. The next round was valleyside. Swag was able to get a sword off spawn and able to kill some of abandoned. Verzon ended up winning. so the score was 1-1. Finally the last round was on Chernobyl where Abandoned got really geered and was able to clear out all of verzon without losing anyone. So it was 2-1. Then Verzon told Abandoned to FFA. They FFA'd and since it was taking a little while, Verzon told Abandoned to /kill. Abandoned declined to /kill and wanted to finish the game up beacuse there were only 5 ppl left. Then Verzon said that if they didn't /kill they would DQ abandoned and then started to do "countdowns" before they were DQ'd. One of the remaining members didn't /kill and so Verzon counted that as a DQ and left the game. This is what I gathered from the video and the screenshots.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Actually I decided to explain the situation here. So the first round was played on Demon's Breeze. Abandoned won that round with 1 man standing which was ironwazzer. Verzon tried to say that abandoned was sponsored an ender pearl when in actuality it was killed off someone. Swag was the bigger man and accepted the loss. So the score was 0-1. The next round was valleyside. Swag was able to get a sword off spawn and able to kill some of abandoned. Verzon ended up winning. so the score was 1-1. Finally the last round was on Chernobyl where Abandoned got really geered and was able to clear out all of verzon without losing anyone. So it was 2-1. Then Verzon told Abandoned to FFA. They FFA'd and since it was taking a little while, Verzon told Abandoned to /kill. Abandoned declined to /kill and wanted to finish the game up beacuse there were only 5 ppl left. Then Verzon said that if they didn't /kill they would DQ abandoned and then started to do "countdowns" before they were DQ'd. One of the remaining members didn't /kill and so Verzon counted that as a DQ and left the game. This is what I gathered from the video and the screenshots.
Did you agree beforehand to do /kill after everyone from one side was ended? If not, then what you did was make up a rule mid-game, which would not count, unless Abandoned agreed to do /kill and then ended up not doing it.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Did you agree beforehand to do /kill after everyone from one side was ended? If not, then what you did was make up a rule mid-game, which would not count, unless Abandoned agreed to do /kill and then ended up not doing it.
No, abandoned didn't agree to /kill. Well that's I've seen in the recording

Edit: The reason I'm doing this is because both of the clan's leaders are my friends. So I'm trying to figure out what's fair.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
No, abandoned didn't agree to /kill. Well that's I've seen in the recording

Edit: The reason I'm doing this is because both of the clan's leaders are my friends. So I'm trying to figure out what's fair.
So whati hear is that they were dqed and then verzon wins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci