• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungNReckless999

Spectator
Reaction score
We would love to 4v4 clan battle u guys and it would be the bomd to thnx f we do #TeamRequix {CA|US}

Reaction score
IGN:HohoHD
Wins/Games Played:41/200
Skype Name: hoho8976
Working Mic:Yes
Timezone:pST
PvP Strengths: FishingRod, Sword, Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Battles/Water Maps.
Past Clans: Haunted.
Why do you want to join Vendetta: Because I want to help with the clan battles and this clan seems to have experience MCSG Players.
Accepted as Trial - Be active on TS for a better chance of being promoted to Member!

MLGSebaGamer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:MLGSebaGamer
Wins/Games Played:157/1580
Skype Name:MLGSebaGamer
PvP Strengths:FnS, Rod, Sword
PvP Weaknesses:Bow :'(
Past Clans:#DinastiaWTF #Crepuscular
Why do you want to join Vendetta: MinedAndCrafted5 told me that I'm a good pvper and that i should enter this clan: D

I am a good pvper in minecraft but I always have room to improve, I'm very active in MCSG servers, I'm also really good when it comes to team work and following instructions i know that i have less than 200 wins but I hope you accept me :D

Reaction score
Why do you want to join Vendetta: MinedAndCrafted5 told me that I'm a good pvper and that i should enter this clan: D

I am a good pvper in minecraft but I always have room to improve, I'm very active in MCSG servers, I'm also really good when it comes to team work and following instructions i know that i have less than 200 wins but I hope you accept me :D
Trial! Stay active on ts!

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score

Accepted as trial member get on ts for trial!

CMSleeman

Tribute
Reaction score
MinwcraftGod1234 and Periquitoxs have both been declined due to inactivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci