• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

vape lol

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad that I have to spell this out to you, but yes, you are wrong. It is blatantly obvious to probably 95% of the people on this forum that all of these accounts belong to me. The motivation was essentially to provide a hub for all of my accounts to be showcased in this thread due to the mass-unban following the reopening of the server. I mean, I don't even plan to return to the game. I hope that clears things for you, Rory.
Hello Ronan

I trust that this message gets to you well. I am glad that you are still punctual. It seems to me that by creating a hub for your multiple accounts, you are “unintentionally” boosting your page. However, I believe the rather larger message between the lines is that you don’t need 17 accounts. Focus on the one and be your own person. You are one soul, and one soul only - not 17. If life is like a box of chocolates, then metaphorically speaking, you are the box brother. Instead of being 17 boxes with one chocolate inside, be the one box with 17 chocolates inside. I think I forgot where I put down my magazine. It is nice and sunny today.

-Slap

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
I trust that this message gets to you well.
What a concise 9 word introduction. At this point I am wondering whether the rest of this hefty paragraph is worth reading.
I am glad that you are still punctual.
That makes one of us. Previous message: Monday at 11:44 AM
I suppose the perfect reply takes days of planning.
It seems to me that by creating a hub for your multiple accounts, you are “unintentionally” boosting your page.
I suppose that means you concede that I was correct considering that you initially indicated that the 'boosting' was intentional. Also, if you're going to let on this whole grandiose facade the second someone posts a reply more than 12 words, at least be endowed with the knowledge that quotations marks are never to be used in that context.
However, I believe the rather larger message between the lines is that you don’t need 17 accounts.
You're correct - I don't need 17 accounts. In fact, I don't even need one - certainly not for immediate survival at least.
Focus on the one and be your own person.
Is there a reason for this exactly? Instruction without justification is redundant.
You are one soul, and one soul only - not 17.
The existence of a 'soul' is unsubstantiated - much less in individuals with ginger hair.
If life is like a box of chocolates, then metaphorically speaking, you are the box brother. Instead of being 17 boxes with one chocolate inside, be the one box with 17 chocolates inside.
Let's assume your analogy holds up. What is the criterion by which we decide how many "chocolates" are in the box of an account? The amount of messages? The amount of likes? If that is the case, then many of the boxes I own would have various chocolates in them - likely more than the amount of chocolates in your single box. I don't see my situation as dividing a fixed amount of chocolates between different boxes, but instead, greatly increasing the total amount of chocolates.
I think I forgot where I put down my magazine. It is nice and sunny today.
Acknowledged!

I

Platinum
Reaction score
What a concise 9 word introduction. At this point I am wondering whether the rest of this hefty paragraph is worth reading.

That makes one of us. Previous message: Monday at 11:44 AM
I suppose the perfect reply takes days of planning.

I suppose that means you concede that I was correct considering that you initially indicated that the 'boosting' was intentional. Also, if you're going to let on this whole grandiose facade the second someone posts a reply more than 12 words, at least be endowed with the knowledge that quotations marks are never to be used in that context.

You're correct - I don't need 17 accounts. In fact, I don't even need one - certainly not for immediate survival at least.

Is there a reason for this exactly? Instruction without justification is redundant.

The existence of a 'soul' is unsubstantiated - much less in individuals with ginger hair.

Let's assume your analogy holds up. What is the criterion by which we decide how many "chocolates" are in the box of an account? The amount of messages? The amount of likes? If that is the case, then many of the boxes I own would have various chocolates in them - likely more than the amount of chocolates in your single box. I don't see my situation as dividing a fixed amount of chocolates between different boxes, but instead, greatly increasing the total amount of chocolates.

Acknowledged!
Acknowledged!

LGBT

Survivor
Reaction score
genuinely sad how you have the time to talk to yourself on your minecraft clan thread

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score

0:6
──────────────────────────────
|L| Vape vs Volt | 21/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
|
L| Vape vs Philosophy | 22/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
|
L| Vape vs Savage | 23/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
|
L| Vape vs Exile | 24/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
|
L| Vape vs Tranquility | 25/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
|
L| Vape vs Phoenix | 26/11/19 | 0:5 |L|
──────────────────────────────
Congratulations to us for officially being the worst clan in the region!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci