• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: G0h4m
Timezone: EST
Wins/games play: 1000+ wins games play 7000+
Skype ID: vader3919
team speak: yup
Mic: got it
PVP strengths: rod F&S Bow sword fighting killing team
PVP weaknesses: geting bow spam
How active are you: ill be on satday sunday friday because i got school
Why do you want to join Vanguard: because i think this is a very good clan from the past and i think it can be better <3
How would you benfit the clan: well im a very skilled pvp ivv been in many clans i no what to do if we need to choke point i know were to go im a good leader most clans see that after playing with the clan a lot iv been a officer in most clans its reallly were i fit have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan if so who: um know one
additional comments: <3
This might be a troll just saying

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Vanguard: because i think this is a very good clan from the past and i think it can be better <3
How would you benfit the clan: well im a very skilled pvp ivv been in many clans i no what to do if we need to choke point i know were to go im a good leader most clans see that after playing with the clan a lot iv been a officer in most clans its reallly were i fit have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan if so who: um know one
You do know that this is fake...

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
this isn't a real thing xD

killerkonsv2

Survivor
Reaction score
ACCEPTED FOR MEMBER!
this isn't a real thing xD
Yes it is.

AWKP

Spectator
Reaction score
Disregard this, I am no longer interested.

Last edited:

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: AWKP
  • Timezone: PST (GMT -08)
  • Wins/Games played: 170/813
  • Skype ID: mchxrxk
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: I am good with the rod, sword, and bow.
  • PVP Weaknesses: I am not very good with using the flint and steel aggressively.
  • How active are you?: I can be active
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: I really like the philosophy that a strong synergy is essential to win clan battles. I also want to be in an active and skilled clan.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I believe that I can benefit the clan with my level of skill and strategy.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: N/A
  • Additional comments: It would be very much appreciated if you contacted me over Skype before making a decision about me as I would like to talk.
Congratulations!1! You!1! Have!!!!! Been!11!!!!!!!1 Accepted1231!!!!!!!!!!! Elite

killerkonsv2

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: AWKP
  • Timezone: PST (GMT -08)
  • Wins/Games played: 170/813
  • Skype ID: mchxrxk
  • PVP Strengths: I am good with the rod, sword, and bow.
  • PVP Weaknesses: I am not very good with using the flint and steel aggressively.
  • How active are you?: I can be active on most weekdays. On some weekends I can only play for a small portion of the day to to sports.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: I really like the philosophy that a strong synergy is essential to win clan battles. I also want to be in an active and skilled clan.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I believe that I can benefit the clan with my level of skill and strategy.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: N/A
  • Additional comments: It would be very much appreciated if you contacted me over Skype before making a decision about me as I would like to talk.
Pending please be active on our teamspeak.

Feller

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN:FellerPlaysGames
  • Age:12, I know I'm not really on the older side, but I am certainly not immature.
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 176/1126
  • Skype ID: fellerdoherty
  • PVP Strengths: Rod, flint and steel, strafe
  • PVP Weaknesses: Water battles, large teams, and dodging FnS
  • How active are you?: The really that active Mon-Fri, but other than that I am on a lot.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: It looks like a really good clan, and I think my pvp skills can help out the clan in the future!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I could benefit, being there for battles and scrims.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Nope
  • Additional comments: I know I don't have the best stats, but this was my first account and I never really tryharded my stats.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
  • Minecraft IGN:FellerPlaysGames
  • Age:12, I know I'm not really on the older side, but I am certainly not immature.
  • Timezone: EST
  • Wins/Games played: 176/1126
  • Skype ID: fellerdoherty
  • PVP Strengths: Rod, flint and steel, strafe
  • PVP Weaknesses: Water battles, large teams, and dodging FnS
  • How active are you?: The really that active Mon-Fri, but other than that I am on a lot.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: It looks like a really good clan, and I think my pvp skills can help out the clan in the future!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I could benefit, being there for battles and scrims.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Nope
  • Additional comments: I know I don't have the best stats, but this was my first account and I never really tryharded my stats.
You have been Accepted as Trial! Please wait for our TeamSpeak to be up in about 2 weeks and we'll determine your Trial process in our great clan! Hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci