• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Plox baconcheerleader? I like bacon and have no frinds :(

Btw
Bacon?

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok so i have been thinking about this for a while now and i think i'm going to leave Vanguard. I have been apart of this clan for around 6 months now and i just feel like people play way to much uhc and league. Everytime i come to the ts we are A playing uhc or B no ones on. We don't have the teamwork and skill that we used to have back when we first started when we loved to play mcsg and scrim ALL the time. This is the first clan that i ever left and i think some people may follow me because of this crap that we have been dealing with. Anyway its time for my goodbyes:

Salamancer101 - When i first joined i didn't know what to think of Sal leading Mr.Piano but you turned out to be a great leader and a great friend to me personally. You let me talk to you about different decisions and actions and then you would help me change them and even ask if you were doing anything wrong. All i have to say is I'm sorry i'm leaving and i will miss you

ProHulk - We have been friend for more then a year now but in the past month we haven't been playing or doing anything together i know when this clan started we talked every day and played mcsg but now i don't know we just are not the same maybe its the uhc idk. But thanks for being my best friend at the beginning i had a great time.
Rca - We were probably best friend for a while we played UHC and mcsg i will miss you a lot rca, also pro tip #1 dont play to much uhc

Hyperfuse03 - You were one of the best players in this clan even though you left and joined and left and joined like 2 times you are still awesome. hyper? hyper? hyper? hyper? hyper?

Pokemons8087 - bye

Chaoskyruem2 - Ill miss playing Pokemon showdown with u I AM THE BEST!
Resistantcorn - Even though you were here a short time i still think your awesome and ill miss you a lot

Kyqlone - I remember when you had your crappy internet and i always ghost killed you! but i will miss you max you were one of mah favorites bye bae!

Noah - Honestly i love talking to you and playing with you, you always stick up for me and i will try to stick up for you. Thanks for sticking up for me ily

Richie5777 - You are mah favorite asian! i love joking around with you and playing with you. #ELEMENT

Photon - ur awsum thanks for following me bae

xxxtrolmasterxxx - ur awesome

Synzt - you are one of my favorite people in the clan i love joking around with you and playing with you, even when you are loud :D ILL MISS U THE MOST BBY!

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
screw this crap you treat me awful im done we're disbanding anyways. later assholes

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when you offered me officer when u first started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member