• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LieboGames

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: LegoBeast68
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Wins/Games played: Between my hacked account and my account now 120+ on mcsg
  • Skype ID: skinnyaaron228
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Bow, Flint, Sword
  • PVP Weaknesses: Need to work on the rod skills more
  • How active are you?: Very. I play mcsg every day
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: ProHulk has told me about this awesome experience and how much fun it is. It sounds like a good experience.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I add religion. Im Jewish. I am also very fluent in Spanish.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: ProHulk. Been friends for years. Like 2.
  • Additional comments: I enjoy long walks on the beach. Thats all you need to know. Stop asking questions. Just stop.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
#solvyV10
Hilarious. If you actually looked around a little you would notice there were only ever 2 versions of Sovereign. One was led by Epic_Frog_Song and lasted from June 2013 to November 2013. The other was led by Salamancer101 and lasted from November 2012 to January 2014. Next time you might wanna check your sources before you post.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Hilarious. If you actually looked around a little you would notice there were only ever 2 versions of Sovereign. One was led by Epic_Frog_Song and lasted from June 2013 to November 2013. The other was led by Salamancer101 and lasted from November 2012 to January 2014. Next time you might wanna check your sources before you post.
um legion was one, too many to keep track of

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: VeryonsGaming
  • Timezone: Pst
  • Wins/Games played: 176/780
  • Skype ID: Duane.gaines1
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing rod, F&S, et
  • PVP Weaknesses: Team water fights
  • How active are you?: Very active.
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because I know most of the people here and I want to give a clan another chance.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Because i'm a team person I'll be there for a friend in need, I wont break any rules.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Literally about every single person (I may have made quite a few of them mad though)
  • Additional comments: I made a mistake a couple months ago, I really want another chance at a clan, and this is a clan that I would love to be in I may make mistakes but I promise i'll fix them. I screwed with a few people back in sovereign but I deserve a second chance and I'd love to benefit from it.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I am going to leave Trial for right now. I don't feel like too many people like me including captains and leaders and i think i would of been denied anyway. Also i don't feel like i am needed or treated like i am needed. It has not been the same since sovy at all :(
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci