• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valiance [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
It makes them Mature Randies.
ok, I'll leav e. I'll admit I'm bneing immature, but's it frustrating when they all ignore you on skype and ban you from their ts yet they wish to talk privately

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
ok, I'll leav e. I'll admit I'm bneing immature, but's it frustrating when they all ignore you on skype and ban you from their ts yet they wish to talk privately
Yh cus they are having their own convo with mods, obviously u begging for us to put up a loss is being repetitive, and your being a bit of a nuisance pls stop coming back we'll talk to you when we are ready. Bye c:

Nightmqre

Career
Reaction score
OMG LOL Newfie, you're a big ass fanboy. you wanted me to play csgo with you ahahahha spamed the hell out of me to play with you everyday fck off
Akame I real big fan of ur anime but why it haf to end liek that ;-; I cri

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
OMG LOL Newfie, you're a big ass fanboy. you wanted me to play csgo with you ahahahha spamed the hell out of me to play with you everyday fck off
Ur sig is crap and ur a randy and nightmqre is god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci