• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valhalla - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GMoney_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : XxGMoneyxXBrO, _Yellow_Panda_
Donor : Yes, Platinum donor on my main account, GMoney, but no donor on my alt, _Yellow_Panda_
Do you have Skype or TS? : Yes, both.
Skype Username : gardner.skiff1
W/L Ratio: 1/8.5 ratio, yet I was at one point a noob, and I had past 800 games played before I began to win. I do, however have almost 600 wins
Do you have a mic? : Yes
Past Clans : The Hunted, Excel, Variable, Forensic, The Estention, The Return
Strengths : FnS, Strafes, Bowshots, Fishing rod combos
Weaknesses : Short range bow fights
Why do you want to join? : I believe that this clan carries fantastic potential, and I know many, if not all of the members in this clan. I have teamed with many of them, and I believe that there is already, possibly some sort of chemistry there. I believe that, with my contribution i can help this clan.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
IGN : XxGMoneyxXBrO, _Yellow_Panda_
Donor : Yes, Platinum donor on my main account, GMoney, but no donor on my alt, _Yellow_Panda_
Do you have Skype or TS? : Yes, both.
Skype Username : gardner.skiff1
W/L Ratio: 1/8.5 ratio, yet I was at one point a noob, and I had past 800 games played before I began to win. I do, however have almost 600 wins
Do you have a mic? : Yes
Past Clans : The Hunted, Excel, Variable, Forensic, The Estention, The Return
Strengths : FnS, Strafes, Bowshots, Fishing rod combos
Weaknesses : Short range bow fights
Why do you want to join? : I believe that this clan carries fantastic potential, and I know many, if not all of the members in this clan. I have teamed with many of them, and I believe that there is already, possibly some sort of chemistry there. I believe that, with my contribution i can help this clan.
If you really wanted to join this clan you should've noticed what was posted above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci