• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valenture [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHADDBEEF

Tribute
Reaction score
You have been warned again. 2/3.
Josh theres no point of warning him, He didn't do anything, starting flames on thread is like swearing and all those other stuff but what he said isn't something you should warn him for :p, and even though if you report him well the mods wouldn't deal with it cause its nothing.

Valenture

Spectator
Reaction score
Josh theres no point of warning him, He didn't do anything, starting flames on thread is like swearing and all those other stuff but what he said isn't something you should warn him for :p, and even though if you report him well the mods wouldn't deal with it cause its nothing.
You have been demoted to Member.

Valenture

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Jay
IGN- JayJardine and i Also Have an Alt
Mic : Yes
Stats : 122/1559 i got the Bad Stats Cause at Night i Just Run Around and Hit People and Mostly Just Die
Timezone : PST
Do you swear? Sometimes
Few Words that explain why you want to join Valenture: Because i want to Join a Clan to Accually Show my Pvp Skill c;
What is your skype exactly?

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just wanted to warn you all not to engage in flame on this thread. Though there hasn't really been much flame yet, I just want to prevent things from happening. Just think about things before you post them, that's all! Thanks :) Let me know if you ever need anything else!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just wanted to warn you all not to engage in flame on this thread. Though there hasn't really been much flame yet, I just want to prevent things from happening. Just think about things before you post them, that's all! Thanks :) Let me know if you ever need anything else!
Ok I never mentioned anything flame worthy, it was just my opinion

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand, it was just a general warning :)

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Please don't cause hate to the thread. 1/3. You have been warned.
I think you should join clans before you try to start one look around at other threads and try to use that to your best abilities you don't give people warning you tag a moderator and complain about flame also if you don't like something someone is saying dont't reply to it it makes your clan look bad.

Also I quote you saying this to powdski Even though you aren't doing anything can you leave the thread powdski doesn't have to leave the thread for giving supportive comments.

I think you need to stop sweating through your undies because your clan mate tried to help you and in response to him helping you you demoted him honestly you need help running this clan.

P.s Accept everyone as Trial Member before you promote them it makes you seem like you are only accepting your friends to your clan.

Last edited:

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello! I am JoshRocks159

Welcome to Valenture. We have simple requirements that you have to exceed.
Although exceptions, are possible.

The best way to make a successful clan is to work with each other. Not against
View attachment 37992
Stratergies (No Exceptions)
Must have 50clicks/10sec (Exceptions)
A Clear Microphone (No Exceptions)
Skype (No Exceptions)
TeamSpeak (No Exceptions)
Mature (Some Exceptions)
Must Know Routes for all Clan Battle Maps (Tiny Exceptions)
Atleast 10 Years Old (Some Exceptions)
No Wins/Ratio Requirement
Try not to swear (Some Exceptions)

View attachment 37994
Name-
IGN-
Timezone :
Do you swear?
Few Words that explain why you want to join Valenture

View attachment 37996
| Leader |
The Leader of the Clan
JoshRocks159

| Officer+ |

The Friends, people who have been friends before the clan.
People who can do Leader stuff, such as kicking a disrespectful player.
With Leader's permission.
JcPlaysZMC
Zarvess

| Officer |
2nd in charge, Can Lead Scrims and Clan Battles

| Elite |
Proved that they're skilled
Lenin_craft
CHADDBEEF

| Member |
Normal People
JayJardine

| Trial |
Needs to prove people that they're good

Good Luck to all!

Strategies*

()Parentheses and ,commas are you friends when you write things.

CHADDBEEF

Tribute
Reaction score
That's not very nice if you demote a member for trying to make a statement Josh CHADDBEEF if you want to stay in the clan you can, but just tell me if you want to join mine
He's right... powdski Ill stay on this clan but if I see something is going wrong ill leave and join yours, Cause honestly I do not like how I got demoted for doing something that's right.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's right... powdski Ill stay on this clan but if I see something is going wrong ill leave and join yours, Cause honestly I do not like how I got demoted for doing something that's right.
Exactly, if you change your mind just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci