• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

V1 Players!

V1 player?

• Total voters

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I joined in either late May or early June. I started playing with my dell laptop that gave me 22 fps and I was awful. I barely remember any of it and I didn't get my first win until January after i got a good computer for Christmas.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
V1 Player! I played my first game on December 27th, 2012 :p

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I joined MCSG in June 2013, but I've been playing Hunger Games since December of 2012.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Threads like this tend to annoy me. It gives the impression that players who have been here longer are better than the newer players, and this elitist attitude is what tends to scare new members away.

It doesn't matter if you have been here for one day, one week, one month or one year, you should always welcome people with open arms.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Threads like this tend to annoy me. It gives the impression that players who have been here longer are better than the newer players, and this elitist attitude is what tends to scare new members away.

It doesn't matter if you have been here for one day, one week, one month or one year, you should always welcome people with open arms.
While I don't like the pole choices I don't really see how these threads are annoying. I mean sure it gets annoying to see multiple threads like this, but hey, what can you do?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
While I don't like the pole choices I don't really see how these threads are annoying. I mean sure it gets annoying to see multiple threads like this, but hey, what can you do?
It gets annoying because these people are encouraging the elitist attitude. These threads are carrying a message for the older players saying 'hey, you're better than everybody else!'. And no, that is not true at all, and frankly, it's disgusting that people will treat others like lesser people simply because of their join date.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It gets annoying because these people are encouraging the elitist attitude. These threads are carrying a message for the older players saying 'hey, you're better than everybody else!'. And no, that is not true at all, and frankly, it's disgusting that people will treat others like lesser people simply because of their join date.
Kinda like how some mods talk down to players because of a red name?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci