• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Using Gay As An Insult.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I'm gonna be really formal and serious here, because I feel like this is something that really is a problem, pretty much everywhere, it kills people, and unfortunately there's not much I can do because I'm so small in this big world, so not everyone is gonna near me. But that's fine because the majority of hate I get comes from the internet. I hope to keep this thread appropriate, and I'm gonna spend time on it so if you could not lock it that'd be nice.

So I get accused of being gay A LOT, everyday. I'm getting abused technically. And sometimes, it gets to me, majority of the time it doesn't because it's a 9 year old on a computer that has nothing to do in there life. But like I said, it gets to me.

Don't worry though, I don't do extreme things because of this, but sometimes it irritates me, the #1 reason why people accuse me of of being gay is
  1. My voice (my voice isn't as high in real life)
  2. I say some boys are good lucking.
  3. I have longish hair
In my eyes that's rather pathetic because that's stereotyping me/gays.

I can say now as a FACT I am not gay and never will be.

I've been in teamspeak and skype calls and looked at comments etc on media and read/listened to people call me gay. As if it's an insult and something to be ashamed of like " ahah thats gay"

This is the 21st century people if your homophobic then your gonna have to live on mars cause its happening!
So just a heads up if you ever do get the chance to speak to me, please don't, puts me in a odd and awkward position, and it gets on my nerves a lot.

I have a phrase that I say to people when they call me gay, but I aint gonna say it because I restrict myself from stuff like that, but if you want, I can PM it you, kinda funny :p

Anyways thanks for reading! And please dont use gay as an insult, you never know someone could go extreme with these kinda cases even if you meant it as a joke!

<3

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean.. You may not be gay. But you would turn for me?

Jk ly ;) No I agree. It is a term which is used lightly, and basically it is a pathetic low insult. But it also can really hurt people. Some people just generally need to think before they speak...

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
PM me it :3
And why is it called the 21st century >_<
It's 2014 not 2114 :p

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean.. You may not be gay. But you would turn for me?

Jk ly ;) No I agree. It is a term which is used lightly, and basically it is a pathetic low insult. But it also can really hurt people. Some people just generally need to think before they speak...
I can safely say that, no, I would not
How about a 3 man relationship aye ;)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
First of all, please don't double post.
Second of all, this new term is used to slightly insult someone, but it can hurt a lot of people. Just don't say it....
Third of all, pm me! :)

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Why Do You Have To Name The Title Like This?

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
If you feel harassed ask them to stop. If the harassment continues —and it is made within the MCGamer Network— you're free to report them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci