• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Using A Mechanical Keyboards, Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imluigi_pvp

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think it's cheating
My reason:I have a blackwidow ultimate chroma keyboard. But I havn't set any of the macros to anything and I have a raza naga mouse.
But how is it unfair? I have payed over 150+ dollars for my keyboard 70+ for my mouse how is it unfair? I've payed more money for a better advantage and what about computer? Search up 'SyphlexMC" and he has a 500FPS WHILE RECOORDING COMPUTER! I use my dads work computer WORK? People have over 600 FPS and I have a work? Unfair hey? But people pay more. They get it?
They pay more for mouse and keyboard they get it.

My point being:You pay more money for something. You should be able to use it

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think it's cheating
My reason:I have a blackwidow ultimate chroma keyboard. But I havn't set any of the macros to anything and I have a raza naga mouse.
But how is it unfair? I have payed over 150+ dollars for my keyboard 70+ for my mouse how is it unfair? I've payed more money for a better advantage and what about computer? Search up 'SyphlexMC" and he has a 500FPS WHILE RECOORDING COMPUTER! I use my dads work computer WORK? People have over 600 FPS and I have a work? Unfair hey? But people pay more. They get it?
They pay more for mouse and keyboard they get it.

My point being:You pay more money for something. You should be able to use it
Hi there. Posting on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days is considered a necro, and is against the rules of our forums. Doing so brings back old threads that are usually no longer relevant. Due to this, I will lock this thread. PM me with any further questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci