• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USCLB Initial Tournament Predictions

62cook

Survivor
Reaction score
Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 3-0 Legacy is the top clan for a reason.

Invincible vs Xenos - Invincible 3-1 tbh, I don't even know who Xenos is.

Crimson vs Vortex - Vortex 3-2 It's gonna be close, I know both clans decently, but I think Vortex will have the experience to pull them through.

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 3-0 Trivium made it to the 2nd round last time, and Curse isn't that great tbh :/

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Envy - Rebels 3-1 Rebels is a very old clan with great teamwork, and leadership, enough said.

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 3-2 I feel Ascendancy would win if there was equal ping, but there isn't.

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trostetic 3-1 I don't know that much about Synthetic, but I know they are a fairly new clan.

Destiny vs Voltic - Destiny 3-2 Destiny is a split off of rebels (One of the best and longest running clans) and has a stacked roster but Voltic could pull through for all I know, we had a close battle recently.

Round 2

Top Half

Legacy vs Invincible - Legacy 3-1 (As stated last round).

Vortex vs Trivium - Vortex 3-2 Oh boy will this ever be close, Trivium is a great clan with great teamwork, but the ping disadvantage with get them this round, it doesn't help them with the fact that vortex is a decent clan with good members, and leaders.

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Redemption - Rebels 3-0 Rebels is a good clan, and redemption isn't all that great tbh.

Trostetic vs Destiny - Destiny 3-1 Trostetic is out of their prime, and both clans are fairly new, but destiny has good leaders, and a stacked roster.

Semifinals

Legacy vs Vortex - N/A Legacy is very good but knowing vortex has some pretty good members It wouldnt surprise me if they came through and won.

Rebels vs Destiny - N/A Most anticipated match, I would think both could win, it will be a very close match, and I must say, someone better be recording it.

Finals

Legacy/Vortex vs Rebels/Destiny N/A I really don't know they are all great clans.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 3-0 Legacy is the top clan for a reason.

Invincible vs Xenos - Invincible 3-1 tbh, I don't even know who Xenos is.

Crimson vs Vortex - Vortex 3-2 It's gonna be close, I know both clans decently, but I think Vortex will have the experience to pull them through.

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 3-0 Trivium made it to the 2nd round last time, and Curse isn't that great tbh :/

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Envy - Rebels 3-1 Rebels is a very old clan with great teamwork, and leadership, enough said.

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 3-2 I feel Ascendancy would win if there was equal ping, but there isn't.

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trostetic 3-1 I don't know that much about Synthetic, but I know they are a fairly new clan.

Destiny vs Voltic - Destiny 3-2 Destiny is a split off of rebels (One of the best and longest running clans) and has a stacked roster but Voltic could pull through for all I know, we had a close battle recently.

Round 2

Top Half

Legacy vs Invincible - Legacy 3-1 (As stated last round).

Vortex vs Trivium - Vortex 3-2 Oh boy will this ever be close, Trivium is a great clan with great teamwork, but the ping disadvantage with get them this round, it doesn't help them with the fact that vortex is a decent clan with good members, and leaders.

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Redemption - Rebels 3-0 Rebels is a good clan, and redemption isn't all that great tbh.

Trostetic vs Destiny - Destiny 3-1 Trostetic is out of their prime, and both clans are fairly new, but destiny has good leaders, and a stacked roster.

Semifinals

Legacy vs Vortex - N/A Legacy is very good but knowing vortex has some pretty good members It wouldnt surprise me if they came through and won.

Rebels vs Destiny - N/A Most anticipated match, I would think both could win, it will be a very close match, and I must say, someone better be recording it.

Finals

Legacy/Vortex vs Rebels/Destiny N/A I really don't know they are all great clans.
Finally someone who doesn't think that we will be first round exits besides Gumby

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
- * My Personal Predictions * -
no hate pls ilyall

Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 2-0 (Reasoning : Legacy is just too good t go out in the first round, it may be close, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Vividus steal a round, but I just don't think they'll win.)

Invincible vs Xenos - Xenos 2-1 (Reasoning : I feel like this will be one of the better first round match ups, and well I've battled Xenos myself and they're pretty underrated.)

Crimson vs Vortex - Crimson 2-0 (Reasoning : Crimson are really nice people with good teamwork, and with Vortex just recently coming back I think Crimson's teamwork will be superior to Vortex's skill)

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 2-1 (Reasoning : I had to give Curse 1, with all of them being my friends <3 But, after last tourney Trivium is out to get their ring I felt they deserved.)

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Extinct - Rebels 2-0 (Reasoning : What is there to say but they are Rebels.)

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 2-1 (Reasoning : I see this being a good match, Redemption have been together for awhile and I see them being able to take this.)

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Synthetic 2-0 (Reasoning : Being friends with most people in Synthetic, I know they're pretty good, and they have good teamwork.)

Destiny vs Voltic - Voltic 2-1 (Reasoning : I defiantly see Voltic being able to make a run in this tourney, as they have all known each other for awhile, and if I had to bet on one upset, it would be this match ;))

Round 2 Top Half

Legacy vs Xenos - Legacy 2-0 ( Reasoning : Xenos may pull through the first round, but with Legacy's skill and experience I don't see them sneaking through this.)

Crimson vs Trivium - Trivium 2-1 ( Reasoning : This will be the most intense matchup of this round, Trivium is out to get their ring, and with a lot of skilled members, I see them advancing.)

Round 2 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Redemption - Rebels 2-0 ( Reasoning : The rounds will be close, I don't see Redemption getting destroyed, but I just don't think they'll be able to get a round.)

Synthetic vs Voltic - Voltic 2-0 ( Reasoning : Voltic is underrated, and I will know a lot of people will give me hate for putting them this far, but I truly believe they could do it.)

Round 3 Top Half

Legacy vs Trivium - Trivium 3-1 ( Reasoning : O wow, what great match ups these late rounds will bring us. this match will be so hyped. But I believe Trivium will make a run to try and get that ring they narrowly missed last year)

Round 3 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Voltic - Rebels 3-1 ( Reasoning : A great match up, Voltic prove themselves by getting 1 round, but once again, Rebels' experience and skill and just too much too overcome for Voltic.)

Finals

Trivium vs Rebels - Trivium 5-3 ( Reasoning : Trivium gets their ring they deserved from last year, with a valiant finals match up, the most known US clan vs the most known EU clan, EU triumphs.
I agree with you but voltic wouldn't beat destiny no offence, they may get a round on them but not a full game win. Trivium eu is kinda overrated, and players can only play for one clan, and seeing as trivium eys battle roster consists of members of good us clans to give them an edge in us and eu, they would lose that. Since its a U.S. tourney I don't think they can come back from that much of a fallback.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy (Reasoning : Overall legacy has a really good roster and they know how to handle themselves in battles, i have a feeling their inactivity will show later in the tournament.)

Invincible vs Xenos - Invincible (Reasoning : Havent seen much of xenos, invincible does need to work on the amount of flame they produce because its a potential dq. But in a a fair battle i honestly see invincible taking it.)

Crimson vs Vortex - Crimson (Reasoning : Crimson has proven themself to be a decent clan that actually has good sportsmanship. They get high scores if not beating good clans.)

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium (Reasoning : They have really good players on us and eu, they will show their skill teamwork wise and individual. Even if they dont have good ping.
Bottom Half

Rebels vs Extinct - Rebels (Reasoning : rebels is a good clan with great chemistry. They just cant lose their momentum.

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption(Reasoning : decent team, havent heard much of either clan but redemption is known for upsets.

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trostetic (Reasoning : They are inactive and they dont have the best rep but i have a feeling that they will advance through this round.

Destiny vs Voltic - Destiny(Reasoning : Although we had a close battle, a lot of that had to do with 5 of us dieing to randies in 1 round and 3 in the next. (not accusing, they are a respectful clan they wouldnt cheat) but in an 8v8 if things go our way we will take it.

Next round: explanations take too long, so ill provide when necessary.

Legacy vs Invincible: Legacy

Crimson vs Trivium: Really close but trivium

Rebels vs Redemption: Rebels

Trostetic vs Destiny: Destiny

Semi

Legacy vs Trivium: Honestly i dont know could go either way, just so i dont have a maybe ill go with legacy because they have the advantage in an 8v8 with us ping.

Destiny vs Rebels: Probably the most hyped matchup and this is a 50-50 a lot of people are saying "Destiny is new and rebels has a lot more chemistry" When to be honest over we have the same chemistry, a lot of our battle roster was in rebels so we have that same chemistry. They have new members that take up the spots that we left that dont have that chemistry. just as we have spots in our clan that doesnt have that chemistry. But even though it is 50/50 im going to put rebels through because they deserve it a lot more.

Finals

Rebels vs Legacy: Rebels 5-3 or 5-2 , the reason i say this is because legacy is super inactive now, although they have individual pvp it isnt to the same extent as it was and their chemistry is a lot down. Unless for the next 4 days they work their chemistry to the max i feel as if rebels will take this. Legacy is a good clan but their inactivity will show in this round or against trivium

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
With Legacy, I have always had my doubts about winning, but I put faith my faith and heart Legacy will win the tournament this weekend.

They have my blessing <3

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
For those saying Legacy's inactiveness will cause them to lose. I assure you, as the leader during battles, the only reason we are inactive is because we see no threat in the clan community at the present time. This could, may, probably will change after the tournament, but I guarantee you that Legacy will be ready for the tournament.

EnvyUSClan

Tribute
Reaction score
For those saying Legacy's inactiveness will cause them to lose. I assure you, as the leader during battles, the only reason we are inactive is because we see no threat in the clan community at the present time. This could, may, probably will change after the tournament, but I guarantee you that Legacy will be ready for the tournament.
inactive pvp

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

Top Half

Vividus vs Legacy - Legacy 3-0.

Invincible vs Xenos - Invincible 3-1

Crimson vs Vortex - Crimson 3-2

Trivium vs Curse - Trivium 3-0

Bottom Half

Rebels vs Extinct - Rebels 3-0

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 3-1

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trosthetic 3-2

Destiny vs Voltic - Destiny 3-1
Round 2 Top Half

Legacy vs Xenos - Legacy 3-0

Crimson vs Trivium - Trivium 3-1
Round 2 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Redemption - Rebels 3-0

Synthetic vs Voltic - Voltic 3-0
Round 3 Top Half

Legacy vs Trivium - Legacy 3-1 or 3-0 (Reason being I feel that although we may be inactive, we have shown consistent results on the US servers, and though ping wont make a big difference I feel our teamwork + early game is better than theirs).
Round 3 Bottom Half

Rebels vs Voltic - Rebels 3-1

Legacy vs Rebels- Legacy 3-1

Jehxy

Platinum
Reaction score
Bottom Half

Rebels vs Extinct - Rebels 3-0

Redemption vs Ascendancy - Redemption 3-1

Trostetic vs Synthetic - Trosthetic 3-2

Destiny vs Voltic - Destiny 3-1
Round 2 Top Half