• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Top 5 underrated players

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you ever played on the higher US servers? Many good players play on there. Not all good players have donor to join the lower servers. And basically no one keeps all the MCSG servers on their server list like they use to, ever since the hub was added because finding a sign and then right clicking is easier. The sign where you're randomly assigned a server is now being used more; therefore , more players are being directed towards the higher servers.
I'm australian and I can easily farm wins on high US servers with 200ms.
^

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Have you ever played on the higher US servers? Many good players play on there. Not all good players have donor to join the lower servers. And basically no one keeps all the MCSG servers on their server list like they use to, ever since the hub was added because finding a sign and then right clicking is easier. The sign where you're randomly assigned a server is now being used more; therefore , more players are being directed towards the higher servers.
I don't typically come to US to farm wins (As I prefer knowing I got something legit than being desperate to get a win on Minecraft.. lol), however in my experiences higher servers tend to be easier than lower ones.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't typically come to US to farm wins (As I prefer knowing I got something legit than being desperate to get a win on Minecraft.. lol), however in my experiences higher servers tend to be easier than lower ones.
Both you guys are Australians, so your timezones are different than the majority of US players. You can easily farm wins, on the US servers, because hardly any good players are on at all.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Both you guys are Australians, so your timezones are different than the majority of US players. You can easily farm wins, on the US servers, because hardly any good players are on at all.
Actually, even with my laggy Internet to the US I've been able to take on some of US' best players with a fair amount of ease, I'm not saying any of you are bad. But I have experienced US players and I find AU to be more of a challenge, even with a better ping there.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
HarborSeal He has been playing for 2 years and has managed to get 400 wins. BEAST.

jk he is actually pretty good.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, even with my laggy Internet to the US I've been able to take on some of US' best players with a fair amount of ease, I'm not saying any of you are bad. But I have experienced US players and I find AU to be more of a challenge, even with a better ping there.
I never said you couldn't beat good US players. I'm just saying it's easy for you to farm wins on US because of timezone differences and that higher servers (on US) actually attract skilled players during prime hours.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you guys stop spazzing out on each other over friggin minecraft?

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Just going to flat out say it. More likely than not RATIOS MEAN NOTHING. End of story.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Oooooooooooo I was mentioned again!!! Is it because I just got 1000 wins? man the video sure did get me noticed eooooooooowoeoeoeoeoooooooo.
Mentioned again by the same guy. Who mentions you everywhere. Be proud m8 feel it.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree that not every player had a good day. I have days where I'm godly and then days where I'm absolutely pathetic (more often than i'd like...). Also FnS is a key to taking teams out, I know that tip is said enough but I can't stress it enough. When taking out teams it's absolutely important to have mobility and the map in your favour.

Honestly, I have no idea who you are and if you're good or not. All I saw in your past 50 games was a ton of high servers which I assumed to be win farming. Your posts are cocky which somewhat annoys me, but if you are that good I guess you can completely ignore me.
Well, I can see how my posts on this thread are cocky and on 1 other but I'm pretty that's it. You can talk to some of my clan mates if you want because I'm not usually gonna brag unless someone thinks they are super good compared to you when they are total crap. I can see your point, but trust me I'm a very nice person in the us community who doesn't say GG or annoying stuff during the game which is hard to find, I brag sometimes but not a lot of the time, just wanted you to not think the wrong impression on me, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci