• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Please either talk to me and hound privately or make a application
Add me lakers. Too lazy to talk to you privately, you already know all my qualifications, blah blah.

Plus, I'm a leader of your clan sooooo...

Also put me on the draft for a normal player.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player. ChrisComedies Dood apply 4 captain and make #SAM PepPERz
Edit: Don't base if I'm "good enough" on stats or if you've heard of me this ain't my first acc. Bound total of 1500ish wins and been in plenty of clans and stuff just letting ya know. I think you know who I am stealthypoo but Idk you may not know.

Last edited:

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Add me lakers. Too lazy to talk to you privately, you already know all my qualifications, blah blah.

Still need to talk to you

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player.
I wish to be a regular player. ChrisComedies Dood apply 4 captain and make #SAM PepPERz
Edit: Don't base if I'm "good enough" on stats or if you've heard of me this ain't my first acc. Bound total of 1500ish wins and been in plenty of clans and stuff just letting ya know. I think you know who I am stealthypoo but Idk you may not know.
Accepted: You Will Be added to the draft pool.

SkillinqHD

Iron
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft in-game name is SkillinqHD
Wins: I have 30 wins on mcsg, over 700 wins with all of my accounts on hive. (2) (Switched to MCSG awhile ago, I know all the routes, etc.)
Games Played: 300 on mcsg, on hive, around 491/2100 ---> On my old main.
Activity on scale from 1-10: Around 9.
Maturity on scale from 1-10: I can be mature, but I can also be fun at other times. 8.
Past Experiences In Events: I owned a clan on MCSG we were in the US clan leaderboards, I guess that's sorta an event? On Hive, back when I owned a popular clan called Fiery, we always played in clan tourneys, Rayy was in the clan at the time.
Past Clans: Divinity[Elite], Purge[Member], Ascendancy[Elite], Mythical[Leader], AuraV2[Member] <--- Current
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I believe I would make a great team captain, especially because I owned a popular clan before (on hive) called Fiery, I know what it's like to be in the spot of the leader, how stressful it can be, how much responsibility it can take, I believe I have that. I have also been in quite a few clans on MCSG, I know all the clan battle routes, how everything works, the rules, and just how much leadership you have to have all together. I also know how the NHL works, because I track hockey like you wouldn't believe, I know how all the drafts work, and understand how to trade, cut, etc. I can provide my clan a teamspeak, and a skype chat (If necessary) I really want to get back into clans, and I truly love this idea.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SertifiedBlocks
Wins: 650
Games Played: 5600
Activity on scale from 1-10 10
Maturity on scale from 1-10 7
Past Experiences In Events: Umm. Blacklisted from leaderboards
Past Clans: Mine
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Despite the contrary belief, im actually a sane teen who plays a blockgame. I enjoy it and miss the way the old community was, competitive and active. I have lead multiple, successful clans in the past and have great experiences in battles. Im also enjoyable to be around in my opinion.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Application
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN: ChrisComedies
Wins: 1000+ all accounts combined
Games Played: 4000+
Activity on scale from 1-10 9/10
Maturity on scale from 1-10 I can be as immature or as mature as I choose to based on the situation. For this question I cant simply rate myself from 1-10.
Past Experiences In Events: wot? If you are talking about clans I have been in the competitive clan community since August 2013.
Past Clans: Rebels, Titans, Current Clan: Trivium
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: My overall experience as a player in the clan community is an asset when leading. Ive been here in clans longer than a lot of players have been here in total. With my experience here in MCSG I know the calls to make and when to make them. Having that ability will make any team lead by me thrive. Overall, the event seems like a fun one, Im a huge sports fan, especially NFL and this even seems exactly like fantasy football. Im excited to see what the future of this event holds.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score

Get on so i can talk to you.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My minecraft in-game name is SkillinqHD
Wins: I have 30 wins on mcsg, over 700 wins with all of my accounts on hive. (2) (Switched to MCSG awhile ago, I know all the routes, etc.)
Games Played: 300 on mcsg, on hive, around 491/2100 ---> On my old main.
Activity on scale from 1-10: Around 9.
Maturity on scale from 1-10: I can be mature, but I can also be fun at other times. 8.
Past Experiences In Events: I owned a clan on MCSG we were in the US clan leaderboards, I guess that's sorta an event? On Hive, back when I owned a popular clan called Fiery, we always played in clan tourneys, Rayy was in the clan at the time.
Past Clans: Divinity[Elite], Purge[Member], Ascendancy[Elite], Mythical[Leader], AuraV2[Member] <--- Current
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I believe I would make a great team captain, especially because I owned a popular clan before (on hive) called Fiery, I know what it's like to be in the spot of the leader, how stressful it can be, how much responsibility it can take, I believe I have that. I have also been in quite a few clans on MCSG, I know all the clan battle routes, how everything works, the rules, and just how much leadership you have to have all together. I also know how the NHL works, because I track hockey like you wouldn't believe, I know how all the drafts work, and understand how to trade, cut, etc. I can provide my clan a teamspeak, and a skype chat (If necessary) I really want to get back into clans, and I truly love this idea.
do you really believe you can getcaptain when you play hive cmon dude really

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci