• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League

Creaion

Survivor
Reaction score
For anyone who applied late and for any normal player in the league: if a player is inactive in his/her team, the following will happen.
1. They will be cut and kicked from the league for inactivity, they may reapply for the draft next season.
2. A player from this queue will be put into that team. Queue: KingBenji123 Fusionnuggets Synzt Kin.
I do realize I messed up with your drafting KingBenji123 and Fusionnuggets but, sadly, it would be unfair to kick someone for the league without a reason. My apologies.
when is the draft?

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
For anyone who applied late and for any normal player in the league: if a player is inactive in his/her team, the following will happen.
1. They will be cut and kicked from the league for inactivity, they may reapply for the draft next season.
2. A player from this queue will be put into that team. Queue: KingBenji123 Fusionnuggets Synzt Kin myruhh7 resistantcorn12 .
I do realize I messed up with your drafting KingBenji123 and Fusionnuggets but, sadly, it would be unfair to kick someone for the league without a reason. My apologies.
nah homes, put me in the main draft or u know what'll happen

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait like he cant play at all or just not on soulknight
Is this happening on MCSG?

Considering there's a rule that you can't play on an alt while banned, he wouldn't be able to play at all...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci