• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not mad, I'm just saying this. Your adding people that your good friends with at captain. Add someone different.
Only Few People Have Applied. The People We have Accepted SO FAR... We have felt that is right for the job. There is still a few more slots and were trying to add up some diversity.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player - Nexsio/ProxSanity/nate137/Gardendude
Please Specify which account you are going to play on during the Event. You must only play on one account.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Sr Staff has been removed: from the thread due to the fact of there is no point in the rank at the moment. It may return in the future if needed.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score

Applications: [Open]
Team Captain Applications: I wish to be a Regular Player
Minecraft IGN: daydreamlane
Wins: 255
Games Played: 3864 (Clan Battles)
Activity on scale from 1-10 7
Maturity on scale from 1-10 7
Past Experiences In Events: Leaderboard battles
Past Clans: Too many
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I wish to be a Regular Player. I wish to be a regular player because I don't like being Team Captain because I don't get listened to in many thinggs.
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!

Last edited:

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score

Wins: 254
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I wish to be a Regular Player. I wish to be a regular player because I don't like being Team Captain because I don't get listened to in many thinggs.
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!
he wishes to be regular member
p.s. just say i wish to be regular member

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score

Wins: 254
I Am Confused on what you are applying for. Please reapply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci