• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan League [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FireFading
Wins: 500
Games Played: 1900+

Last edited:

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
[Regular player]
Minecraft IGN: xTranzio_
Wins: 500
Games Played: like 2200

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
[Regular player]
Minecraft IGN: BlueCaptainMC
Wins: 500+
Games Played: like 3000

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Regular Player Applications: [OPEN]
Minecraft IGN: chriscomedies!!!!
Wins: 1200+ All accs
Games Played: 4600+ all accs

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Expectings - Claq
Wins: With all my accounts combined around 1500.
Games Played: Around 4000.
Activity on scale from 1-10 : 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 : 9
Past Experiences In Events: I was a member in the US Clan League Season One
Past Clans: Divinity, Forsaken, Derelicta, Eternity, Kronic, Arise, and other Flipzyy's clans.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I believe I should be a Team Captain because I'm a very mature individual, and take situations very smoothly. I'm a friendly person, sometimes I joke around, but if I'm bored and geto n the MCGamer teamspeak, and I actually try to make friends, other than trolling etc. Another reason I believe I should be a Team Captain because I think I would fit in, although the other authorities at the moment is lakers, jay, and techaton, I believe I would get along with both of you, and I would be guessing that the Team Captains would have to get along with the refs/authorities. As well I'm a good clan leader, me & Flipzyy lead Divinity, and Arise, both of them coming very civilized clans with awesome teamwork, and respected from all.

Last edited:

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SportsFan2565
Wins: 2100
Games Played: 6100

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Expectings - Claq
Wins: With all my accounts combined around 1500.
Games Played: Around 4000.
Activity on scale from 1-10 : 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 : 9
Past Experiences In Events: I was a member in the US Clan League Season One
Past Clans: Divinity, Forsaken, Derelicta, Eternity, Kronic, Arise, and other Flipzyy's clans.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I believe I should be a Team Captain because I'm a very mature individual, and take situations very smoothly. I'm a friendly person, sometimes I joke around, but if I'm bored and geto n the MCGamer teamspeak, and I actually try to make friends, other than trolling etc. Another reason I believe I should be a Team Captain because I think I would fit in, although the other authorities at the moment is lakers, and techaton, I believe I would get along with both of you, and I would be guessing that the Team Captains would have to get along with the refs/authorities. As well I'm a good clan leader, me & Flipzyy lead Divinity, and Arise, both of them coming very civilized clans with awesome teamwork, and respected from all.
eZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TopOfTheWorldGM
Wins: 1067
Games Played: 3217

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads