• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
SerenityUS CringedUS

If I remember correctly in our leaderboards there was no referee present and neither clan agreed nor disagreed to using a ref.

Cringed also stated that they used a banned player who was evading their ban on our thread.

Jawshy

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
SerenityUS CringedUS

If I remember correctly in our leaderboards there was no referee present and neither clan agreed nor disagreed to using a ref.

Cringed also stated that they used a banned player who was evading their ban on our thread.

Jawshy
This isn't my problem nor does it concern me but I thought I'd shed some knowledge. You don't need a referee present for a US Clan leader board battle. Now for the banned player, If the battle happened and you lost 3-5 but you state that they were using a banned player. Now, its your job to prove that, all the evidence you can provide would most likely be more beneficial. But wait, don't be too hasty, do not post the evidence here, take it up with a private conversation with Jawsh on skype, forums, teamspeak and come to a conclusion. One tip though, if you are trying to catch someone who is ban evading then obviously. the first step would be to check if the IP's are similar and if they are then the job is done. If the IP's are different then there isn't much you can do after that. You will have to get a Sr.Mod for that sadly. I wish you good luck : )

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
This isn't my problem nor does it concern me but I thought I'd shed some knowledge. You don't need a referee present for a US Clan leader board battle. Now for the banned player, If the battle happened and you lost 3-5 but you state that they were using a banned player. Now, its your job to prove that, all the evidence you can provide would most likely be more beneficial. But wait, don't be too hasty, do not post the evidence here, take it up with a private conversation with Jawsh on skype, forums, teamspeak and come to a conclusion. One tip though, if you are trying to catch someone who is ban evading then obviously. the first step would be to check if the IP's are similar and if they are then the job is done. If the IP's are different then there isn't much you can do after that. You will have to get a Sr.Mod for that sadly. I wish you good luck : )
he said it all... byRick

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
One day Jawshy USClanLeaderboards you guys will realize how long 1 week is and realize that Rebels and Desolate have exceeded that time for their battle and it needs to happen next weekend, but you guys may not realize this until 3 weeks from now or next year who knows though you may realize it today

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
One day Jawshy USClanLeaderboards you guys will realize how long 1 week is and realize that Rebels and Desolate have exceeded that time for their battle and it needs to happen next weekend, but you guys may not realize this until 3 weeks from now or next year who knows though you may realize it today

We've asked Rebels to start the battle for over 3 days, and they've made excuses every time we asked. Said being, I just found out today that Max said Rebels will forfeit the battle, and will allow us to take first place. He then mentioned that we could re-challenge them after clan wars is done. I don't have the screenshot but I'll make sure Divux post's it sooner or later. :)

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Clique and us have been locked in for a month now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci