• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
Yo the leaderboards need to go back to the way they were before, this didnt help the community at all. I feel like the community desperately needs something to bring it back. I really love playing this game and Clan battles are basically the only thing that is keeping me here. We need to go back to the old ways of the leaderboards when we had clans working there asses off to make it to the top. None of this elo crap helps anything. It just makes things more complicated.
they are removing it and basing rankings on cw
s

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yo the leaderboards need to go back to the way they were before, this didnt help the community at all. I feel like the community desperately needs something to bring it back. I really love playing this game and Clan battles are basically the only thing that is keeping me here. We need to go back to the old ways of the leaderboards when we had clans working there asses off to make it to the top. None of this elo crap helps anything. It just makes things more complicated.

USClanLeaderboards Jawsh Zeno
they are doing the old leaderboard style after clan wars

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, in my opinion, the only thing that was bad about the ELO system was that none of the top clans wanted to join and the clan community is dying in general. Any system would fail if there are no clans were willing to join it. We used to have over 30 clans at all times but now we will be lucky to have 15

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, in my opinion, the only thing that was bad about the ELO system was that none of the top clans wanted to join and the clan community is dying in general. Any system would fail if there are no clans were willing to join it. We used to have over 30 clans at all times but now we will be lucky to have 15
Tbh I think we have a bunch of clans but none of them wanna take the time to do uscl. Ppl should promote those clans to do uscl and other crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci