• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
lmfao you would know cause u were in the channel at the time rite.
Okay. I'm going to be the mature person and stop before this gets more out of hand. If you have any more problems with me, my clan, or my clan members, be sure to msg me on Skype. U have me.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay. I'm going to be the mature person and stop before this gets more out of hand. If you have any more problems with me, my clan, or my clan members, be sure to msg me on Skype. U have me.
lol I mean if your the one who started it, yes it's going to you be the one stopping first.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to ask any mod to move this to the US Clan section (As this is a US Clan Event).

Second off, I will be temporarily running the leaderboards with Zeno's absence. I am looking towards more referees, and I will start accepting them soon.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to ask any mod to move this to the US Clan section (As this is a US Clan Event).

Second off, I will be temporarily running the leaderboards with Zeno's absence. I am looking towards more referees, and I will start accepting them soon.
:D

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member