• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Talking to DoubleO and asking for patience..... Gl bro. Welcome to the ways of Invincible.

I quit Minecraft but I can't bring myself to quit the forums. I like tormenting you guys with my truths xD. Prepare for the wormish onslaught of Justiceness and humor.

~The one that can't be brought down, because he's underground.

Last edited:

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
Ismerize,... would you mind telling me where you got that name from, it sounds similar to a name in a book and if you are choosing a clan name from there I will give you a hug.

Oh by the way USClanLeaderboards Zeno Victrix had a leadership change, I'm not even sure if it's still around after I left. Anyway, you guys are safe removing Victrix from the leaderboards.

"You haven't seen the last of us!!!"
*Gets kicked off the cliff.*
*Screams on the way down*
"Now I have seen the last of you."
*Victrix cries*
*Leaderboards celebrates 'cuz everyone moves up.*
*USCL account moans.*
"UGH, I have to move allllll the clans up .... AGAIN!"
^ is the sort of thing I do in math class.....

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Ismerize,... would you mind telling me where you got that name from, it sounds similar to a name in a book and if you are choosing a clan name from there I will give you a hug.

Oh by the way USClanLeaderboards Zeno Victrix had a leadership change, I'm not even sure if it's still around after I left. Anyway, you guys are safe removing Victrix from the leaderboards.

"You haven't seen the last of us!!!"
*Gets kicked off the cliff.*
*Screams on the way down*
"Now I have seen the last of you."
*Victrix cries*
*Leaderboards celebrates 'cuz everyone moves up.*
*USCL account moans.*
"UGH, I have to move allllll the clans up .... AGAIN!"
^ is the sort of thing I do in math class.....
A friend told me the name

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
It has been over 48 hours since XenosMCSG challenged Adroit for their spot on the USClanLeaderboards . XenosMCSG moves up without battling for like the 5th time. Zeno

XenosMCSG now challenges Trauma ItsGhostMC for their spot on the USClanLeaderboards Zeno
Surge failed to respond to our challenge within 48 hours, therefor we take their spot.
We now challenge Xenos for their spot.
XenosMCSG USClanLeaderboards Zeno
We accept! Hop on our teamspeak any time tomorrow to assign a date :)
Actually, there is a problem with the LBS regarding Xenos.

XenosMCSG Challenged Adroit over a week ago. After Adroit failed to respond within 48 hours, XenosMCSG posted that we should be moved up on the Leaderboards with all of the proper tags. So… technically, XenosMCSG should actually be ranked 10th on the USClanLeaderboards , they were simply never updated and the team Legit_crafter02 should challenge is not Xenos, but Adroit, who are really supposed to be ranked 11th. Sorry for the wrong post earlier ;P

If you would please, staff, update the LBS page to Xenos being ranked 10, which we should be, above @Androit, an update that should've been done a long time ago Zeno USClanLeaderboards
Legit_crafter02, we cannot accept your challenge because XenosMCSG is two spots ahead of your clan. However, if you'd like to do a Non-Leaderboards battle, we'd be happy to do so at any time.

Sorry for the confusion ;o

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score

XenosMCSG Challenged Adroit over a week ago. After Adroit failed to respond within 48 hours, XenosMCSG posted that we should be moved up on the Leaderboards with all of the proper tags. So… technically, XenosMCSG should actually be ranked 10th on the USClanLeaderboards , they were simply never updated and the team Legit_crafter02 should challenge is not Xenos, but Adroit, who are really supposed to be ranked 11th. Sorry for the wrong post earlier ;P

If you would please, staff, update the LBS page to Xenos being ranked 10, which we should be, above @Androit, an update that should've been done a long time ago Zeno USClanLeaderboards
Legit_crafter02, we cannot accept your challenge because XenosMCSG is two spots ahead of your clan. However, if you'd like to do a Non-Leaderboards battle, we'd be happy to do so at any time.

Ohh ;p its cool

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score

Therefor, Relativity challenges Adroit instead of Xenos. Adroit USClanLeaderboards Zeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci