• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
You mean good for Legacy? I think many other good things came out of this battle, it just depends from whose standpoint. Of course you're only going to upload the first battle and this clip? :/
Great battle though, it was intense and very fun. Much closer than the first battle.
Of course I only uploaded this first clip. Im not rendering 4-7 hours due to my insane render settings even though I have a god for a pc and uploading for over 1 hour just to show a battle in which we lead 4-1 but dropped due to some horrible luck.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Of course I only uploaded this first clip. Im not rendering 4-7 hours due to my insane render settings even though I have a god for a pc and uploading for over 1 hour just to show a battle in which we lead 4-1 but dropped due to some horrible luck.
Luck? You have to blame something other than skill? I mean you respected our skill in the trivium battle.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Samurai Has failed To respond to our Challenge within the 48 hour mark. Plz Move Dexterity to the #7 spot on leaderboards. USClanLeaderboards
Dexterity Now challenges Sciron if they are already not locked in. Sciron

Trippin

Spectator
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member