• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
i will be referee b/c i am familiar with souls rules
and am a guy

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
NEWS
- Rivals vs Extinct has ended with Rivals winning 3:0 rounds.
- Forgotten vs Valor has ended with Forgotten winning 3:0 rounds.

__M8__

Tribute
Reaction score
NEWS
- Rivals vs Extinct has ended with Rivals winning 3:0 rounds.
- Forgotten vs Valor has ended with Forgotten winning 3:0 rounds.
So is Vanguard rank higher then Rivals and is Optimist rank higher then Instinct or how it go im confused
1 - Forgotten - Rebels - Extinct - Titans - Excel - ThePrevail - Eternity - Vanguard - Optimist -
- Valor - Ohana - Trivium - Rivals - Instinct II -

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due dates for scheduling is this coming Thursday, please schedule all battles, and tell me or other staff members, the exact dates and time of battle. Along with that, please choose specific maps that you would like to play on, prior to the battle, and also whether it will be a 6v6 7v7 or an 8v8. All of this should be done by thursday, and all battles should be done within the next 6 days. Thank you!

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
So is Vanguard rank higher then Rivals and is Optimist rank higher then Instinct or how it go im confused
1 - Forgotten - Rebels - Extinct - Titans - Excel - ThePrevail - Eternity - Vanguard - Optimist -
- Valor - Ohana - Trivium - Rivals - Instinct II -
No, here I shall explain, so, all clans have entered have started at the same rank, giving everyone a fair chance for battles. Now the first few weeks I assume are randomly generated battles therefore we get an idea of tiers of the clans. So after 2 weeks lets say there are 3 tiers, (making this up)
1. Forgotten 2-0
2. Rebels 1-1
3. Trivium 0-2
Now let's say in week 3, you have to choose your battle, Trivium would have to challenge Rebels and Rebels would have to challenge Forgotten, both clans have to accept it no mater what, and after a few weeks more ranks of clans will appear and it will all play itself out.

__M8__

Tribute
Reaction score
No, here I shall explain, so, all clans have entered have started at the same rank, giving everyone a fair chance for battles. Now the first few weeks I assume are randomly generated battles therefore we get an idea of tiers of the clans. So after 2 weeks lets say there are 3 tiers, (making this up)
1. Forgotten 2-0
2. Rebels 1-1
3. Trivium 0-2
Now let's say in week 3, you have to choose your battle, Trivium would have to challenge Rebels and Rebels would have to challenge Forgotten, both clans have to accept it no mater what, and after a few weeks more ranks of clans will appear and it will all play itself out.
So a clan can challenge any clan atm

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Trivuim
So if rebels challenge forgotten and get challenged by trivuim they do both? If they were to beat forgotten, and go to number 1 and get beat by trivium(3) what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci