• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards Reset~Update~Tournament

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
will we have to get our own times or will you assign us a time. because 14th morning and night arent good for me
I'm in the process of discussing this with leaderboards staff. As we really do want to get the first two rounds of the battle finished on the 14th, we likely will be assigning times (which also makes it easier for clan members to know when to get on). However, if a specific time does not work for you, you may talk to the other clan about rescheduling, as long as you inform me or Exodus of the change.
May I suggest there being a losers bracket? This way there will be more precise placings on the leaderboards. With a double elimination system, the losers of the first round will then compete for the 9-16, while the winners of the first round will compete for 1-8. Just a suggestion to make leaderboard standings more precise. Thanks and good luck to all the clans!
We were considering doing this, but we would really like to finish the tournament in a single weekend, so that the regular operation of the leaderboards can actually start up again instead of being delayed for several weeks. Two battles per clan per day is already pushing the limits of what people can do, and adding more would make it rather impossible.

Additionally, the way we're handling ELO in this tournament would throw off the rankings if we instituted a loser's bracket, so the suggestion doesn't really work. The ELO sytem should sort out the rankings within a week or so, however; as soon as clans start battling they'll fall into their respective places.

Thanks for the suggestion! Feel free to make more at any time, as listening to the clan community is how we'll improve this system.

ImThatGuy007

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm in the process of discussing this with leaderboards staff. As we really do want to get the first two rounds of the battle finished on the 14th, we likely will be assigning times (which also makes it easier for clan members to know when to get on). However, if a specific time does not work for you, you may talk to the other clan about rescheduling, as long as you inform me or Exodus of the change.

We were considering doing this, but we would really like to finish the tournament in a single weekend, so that the regular operation of the leaderboards can actually start up again instead of being delayed for several weeks. Two battles per clan per day is already pushing the limits of what people can do, and adding more would make it rather impossible.

Additionally, the way we're handling ELO in this tournament would throw off the rankings if we instituted a loser's bracket, so the suggestion doesn't really work. The ELO sytem should sort out the rankings within a week or so, however; as soon as clans start battling they'll fall into their respective places.

Thanks for the suggestion! Feel free to make more at any time, as listening to the clan community is how we'll improve this system.
If we can finish it in 1 week that would be awesome

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Times have been decided for the tournament battles! If a time does not work for your clan, please create a private conversation with me and the opposing clan leader to discuss a time change.

Bracket Timings:

Round 1 (February 14th):

A. Legacy vs. Vividus - 12:30 PST / 3:30 EST

B. Invincible vs. Xenos - 12:30 PST / 3:30 EST

C. Crimson vs. Vortex - 9:30 PST / 12:30 EST

D. Trivium vs. Curse - 8 PST / 11 EST

E. Rebels vs. Envy - 9:30 PST / 12:30 EST

F. Redemption vs. Ascendancy - 8 PST / 11 EST

G. Trostetic vs. Synthetic - 11 PST / 2 EST

H. Destiny vs. Voltic - 11 PST / 2 EST

Round 2 (February 14th):

I. Winner of A vs. Winner of B - 3 PST / 6 EST

J. Winner of C vs. Winner of D - 11 PST / 2 EST

K. Winner of E vs. Winner of F - 11 PST / 2 EST

L. Winner of G vs. Winner of H - 1 PST / 4 EST

Semifinals (February 15th):

M. Winner of I vs. Winner of J

N. Winner of K vs. Winner of L

Finals (February 15th):

O. Winner of M vs. Winner of N

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Times have been decided for the tournament battles! If a time does not work for your clan, please create a private conversation with me and the opposing clan leader to discuss a time change.

Bracket Timings:

Round 1 (February 14th):

Round 2 (February 14th):

J. Winner of C vs. Winner of D - 11 PST / 2 EST

K. Winner of E vs. Winner of F - 11 PST / 2 EST

L. Winner of G vs. Winner of H - 1 PST / 4 EST

Semifinals (February 15th):

M. Winner of I vs. Winner of J

N. Winner of K vs. Winner of L

Finals (February 15th):

O. Winner of M vs. Winner of N
c:

TheNotorious

Spectator
Reaction score

Bracket Timings:

Round 1 (February 14th):

Round 2 (February 14th):