• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updating SG: Adrenaline! Suggestions!

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
So as I have taken into consideration, SG: Adrenaline is not the best in terms of build quality and I want that to change. I would also like input from the community as to what you would like to see added/changed. I love the map a lot but think it needs changes to be known for playability and quality. Thank you for your responses and everything that is said will be taken into consideration! Thanks!

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Whenever Adrenaline came out, it was my favorite map. I always took a secret route that no one knew ;)

Anyways, suggestions to improve the map would be adding more Tier 2's and more details into structures, and more buildings :D

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG Adrenaline is a great idea and the current version is decent. But honestly it feels like you mixed two build styles of medieval and modern racetrack, i.e the garage and the interiors of the buildings/exits to outside. I guess what you could update is...

• Overall build style to match
  • Interiors of buildings
  • Chest placement on the top of the stadium
  • Make it so you can run marathons around the map while being chased.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
ew sgadrenaline

Edit: the map looks bad but plays fine. Maybe make the modern actually accurate in style instead of having random anvil and slab designs on the outer wall... Playability wise it's really hard to escape from a fight since everyone gets geared and all fights in the middle. Maybe add some places to hide, perhaps underground?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is amazing, ignore the haters man. I personal don't think you should revamp it, it is new and I don't think it needs a revamp so soon. Maybe wait a little and see if you can change some things, but making a underground thing is a horrible idea lol.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
The map is amazing, ignore the haters man. I personal don't think you should revamp it, it is new and I don't think it needs a revamp so soon. Maybe wait a little and see if you can change some things, but making a underground thing is a horrible idea lol.
The only problem being is I am not proud of the build quality of the map. I would rather be known for a good looking map than a dirt house.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
For the revamp, you should include Houses on the west/east side of the map. Id recommend watching Cars then start building :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol I honestly wouldn't change it at all. Maps are almost never liked as much after they get a revamp. (zone 85, breeze, moonbase, icarus). Adrenaline is an amazing map for PvP. Might not be the best LOOKING, but it looks good enough to where people aren't going to say anything.

10/10 would not mess with map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci