• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates to our US server upgrade!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we wanted to share with you we are about ready to bring the new US servers online! We will be running more tests but may transfer everything by tonight or tomorrow night. We will update this thread with any important maintenance where we will have downtime. We will be moving our database server as well which will require an entire network outage during the transfer. Hang tight, we will give you details soon!

Here is the finished cabling of the new servers (Thanks Cubedhost for the amazing job!):

(Notice the blue fiber cable? Thank you Quantum sponsors! We have few remaining for the first batch. Check out here for more details: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/code-named-quantum-is-live.122310/)​

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
am i first??? anyways, relevant post time i guess. can't wait to play on the new upgraded server! wonder what scrimming and stuff will be like haha :D

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice! Too bad I live in Asia so most of this won't effect me ;-; Still nice to see upgrades made!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so excited for this update. Great work Chad and the Dev team.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Amazing. I can't wait until the updates and upgrades arrive. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci