• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Untitled.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't care about age it's about maturity and personality even if you're not mature it's fun to have someone around to have a laugh

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lulu you dirty liar!
Joked aside, it's fine, you're still the person the forums love and know, as long as you don't change and become really mean, we'll like you for who you are

L

Lululioness

Lulu you dirty liar!
Joked aside, it's fine, you're still the person the forums love and know, as long as you don't change and become really mean, we'll like you for who you are
You scared me for a moment.

:p

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So, the truth is: I'm 11.

kthxbai
Time to announce something- I had just turned 11 when I joined MCSG. People still loved me, you really have nothing to worry about. Most of my MCSG life was spent at the age of 11, and I was respected. Why? Because I was active, respectful, funny, nice, etc. here at MCSG age only matters in mod apps and such. You don't have to be 13 to be epicly adored or something.

So just on my account we all still love you the way you are, an 11 year old person. We'd love you the same even if you were like 14.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Time to announce something- I had just turned 11 when I joined MCSG. People still loved me, you really have nothing to worry about. Most of my MCSG life was spent at the age of 11, and I was respected. Why? Because I was active, respectful, funny, nice, etc. here at MCSG age only matters in mod apps and such. You don't have to be 13 to be epicly adored or something.

So just on my account we all still love you the way you are, an 11 year old person. We'd love you the same even if you were like 14.
I'd love her if she was 39.
#ReversePedo

L

Lululioness

<3 Thanks

I thought you were 19..
wut
Wut

I'd love her if she was 39.
#ReversePedo
You are a strange, strange hun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members