• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unless US

UnlessUS

Tribute
Reaction score
MineCraft Username(s):Fr1iend
Skype Name:you has it
Age +13 (Exceptions can be made):12
Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well):264/1670
PVP Strengths:Flint and steel and rod + sword jitter clicks
PVP Weaknesses:Bow
Donor:plat
Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?:YUP
Will you follow the rules above?:Yes,I have read and I like them
Why do you want to join Unless?:Because Greenie is the best Leader Evr and these are my friends (i did not mean to fall down the trap) plz accept me im lonly w/ no one to tlk to!
Accepted as Trial

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username(s): Virosae // Soervia // wormican //Just a lot of names okay?
Skype Name: Y'allz got me
Age +13 (Exceptions can be made): 16 in ... what idek 15 days? Math is good. Stay in school kidz
Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well): Too many I had no life for too long.
PVP Strengths: Wrecking everyone 'cept Erwyn 'cuz he 2 gud
PVP Weaknesses: Bow spam me you die. (In game stahp freaakinggg out modz)
Donor: Diamond on Viro plat on worm
Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?: I know everything fam.
Will you follow the rules above?: Hmm...., idk about the swearing one but I'll try.
Why do you want to join Unless?: Cuz ya'll are nice people and I want to talk to y'all I'm a lonely person.

Kinda 1/4 trolll appp sorry bout that fam. I can't play enough to be in a clan unfortunately but I can haz cheerleader? 0,o. Luv ya long time!

Double post 'cuz I can, shoutout to Tzazon 'cuz you da bombbbb.com and you need to remember me sometimes when I say hi in game ;(. Luv ya bb <3

Last edited by a moderator:

UnlessUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username(s): Virosae // Soervia // wormican //Just a lot of names okay?
Skype Name: Y'allz got me
Age +13 (Exceptions can be made): 16 in ... what idek 15 days? Math is good. Stay in school kidz
Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well): Too many I had no life for too long.
PVP Strengths: Wrecking everyone 'cept Erwyn 'cuz he 2 gud
PVP Weaknesses: Bow spam me you die. (In game stahp freaakinggg out modz)
Donor: Diamond on Viro plat on worm
Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?: I know everything fam.
Will you follow the rules above?: Hmm...., idk about the swearing one but I'll try.
Why do you want to join Unless?: Cuz ya'll are nice people and I want to talk to y'all I'm a lonely person.

Kinda 1/4 trolll appp sorry bout that fam. I can't play enough to be in a clan unfortunately but I can haz cheerleader? 0,o. Luv ya long time!

Double post 'cuz I can, shoutout to Tzazon 'cuz you da bombbbb.com and you need to remember me sometimes when I say hi in game ;(. Luv ya bb <3
Accepted as Owner :p

ImJustRyan

Platinum
Reaction score
MineCraft Username(s): ImJustRyan
Skype Name: You have it
Age +13 (Exceptions can be made): 12
Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well): I reset and dont tryhard so 0 because i want to start trying again ( what i just typed made no sense )
PVP Strengths: Bow, fns
PVP Weaknesses: Water, rod
Donor: Plat
Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?: Ye
Will you follow the rules above?: ye
Why do you want to join Unless?: I know people and want to get back into mcsq more

UnlessUS

Tribute
Reaction score
MineCraft Username(s): ImJustRyan
Skype Name: You have it
Age +13 (Exceptions can be made): 12
Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well): I reset and dont tryhard so 0 because i want to start trying again ( what i just typed made no sense )
PVP Strengths: Bow, fns
PVP Weaknesses: Water, rod
Donor: Plat
Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?: Ye
Will you follow the rules above?: ye
Why do you want to join Unless?: I know people and want to get back into mcsq more
Accepted as Trial!

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
MineCraft Username(s): SolarBleu

Skype Name: You already have me.

Age +13 (Exceptions can be made): Yes.

Survival Game Wins(Including Legacy wins as well): Alot.

PVP Strengths: Using the rod.

PVP Weaknesses: Using a bow.

Donor: Moderator

Do you know at least two chest routes on all of the clan battle maps?: Yes.

Will you follow the rules above?: Yes.

Why do you want to join Unless?: I would like to join Unless because I love competing against other clans and making new friends. I think it would be a great opportunity to increase my PvP skills and have some fun.

Thank you for reading my application!

TheDawn's

Survivor
Reaction score
Good Game ;-; , TheDawns 5-4 UnlessUs , Poss the loss bros <3

Frankito

Spectator
Reaction score
Good Game ;-; , TheDawns 5-4 UnlessUs , Poss the loss bros <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics