• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

United (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
0) IGN: Jerm_Kunzy
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 244 wins #675 on teh leaderboards
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? All
3) Skills/Weaknesses: Flint and Steel 1v1's, Weak: Teams of 4+, hackers
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yus
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yus
6) Age: 13
7) Skype name: Jerm_Kunzy
8) Why would you like to join? Former clanmates are here
Leader plz?

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
0) IGN: Jerm_Kunzy
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 244 wins #675 on teh leaderboards
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? All
3) Skills/Weaknesses: Flint and Steel 1v1's, Weak: Teams of 4+, hackers
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yus
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yus
7) Skype name: Jerm_Kunzy
8) Why would you like to join? Former clanmates are here
Leader plz?
Accepted Admiral. Sorry we already have enough leaders at the moment. But talk to Captain if you would like to be higher rank

Its_Taco_Night

Diamond
Reaction score
0) IGN: its_taco_night
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 182wins and my rank is #1108
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? Smerbo, Smallr
3) Skills/Weaknesses: skill: bow, Strathing
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yes i play everyday
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yes
7) Skype name: zombies.easy
8) Why would you like to join? I would like to join because I am looking for a clan that respects and helps others out and this clan helps ppl out a lot.

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
0) IGN:Ryan0008/theminicookie!
1) Amount of wins and global rank:256 all together!
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before?Yes, idk if you remember me but i used to team with you guys, mostly smerbo ask him i play with him everyday!
3) Skills/Weaknesses:Fishing rod tactic, flint n' steel, bow, sword, and water fights, also strafing!
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games?Yes, i could attend all clan meeting and play sg with you guys, considering it's summer!
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times?Yes, if we lose a clan battle i would not rage and leave.I'll stay here and support you guys!
6) Age:14
7) Skype name:almirhirkic13
8) Why would you like to join?Smerbo is a very good friend of mine so i thought i'd apply.It seems it will go far and be successful!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
0) IGN: its_taco_night
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 182wins and my rank is #1108
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? Smerbo, Smallr
3) Skills/Weaknesses: skill: bow, Strathing
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yes i play everyday
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yes
7) Skype name: zombies.easy
8) Why would you like to join? I would like to join because I am looking for a clan that respects and helps others out and this clan helps ppl out a lot.
Accepted as Captain

0) IGN:Ryan0008/theminicookie!
1) Amount of wins and global rank:256 all together!
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before?Yes, idk if you remember me but i used to team with you guys, mostly smerbo ask him i play with him everyday!
3) Skills/Weaknesses:Fishing rod tactic, flint n' steel, bow, sword, and water fights, also strafing!
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games?Yes, i could attend all clan meeting and play sg with you guys, considering it's summer!
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times?Yes, if we lose a clan battle i would not rage and leave.I'll stay here and support you guys!
6) Age:14
7) Skype name:almirhirkic13
8) Why would you like to join?Smerbo is a very good friend of mine so i thought i'd apply.It seems it will go far and be successful!
Accepted as Commander

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow this clan is doing very well for it's first day :)
Cheerleader pl0x?

Spencer0815

Spectator
Reaction score
0) IGN: spencer0815
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 111 and rank : 2,165
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? smallr ,Privatecupcake1, CaptainJS, Smerbo, Resistantcorn12.
3) Ski,lls/Weaknesses: Bows, Fishing Rod Tactic, Melee, Fire, Are my Skills, My weaknesses are Bow Spammers Fire and team's above 5.
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yes.
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yes.
6) Age: 13.
7) Skype name?: spencer0815mc

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
0) IGN: spencer0815
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 111 and rank : 2,165
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? smallr ,Privatecupcake1, CaptainJS, Smerbo, Resistantcorn12.
3) Ski,lls/Weaknesses: Bows, Fishing Rod Tactic, Melee, Fire, Are my Skills, My weaknesses are Bow Spammers Fire and team's above 5.
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yes.
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yes.
6) Age: 13.
7) Skype name?: spencer0815mc
Accepted! Rank: Private. Welcome to #United!

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know if you forgot or something but i Ryan0008 am not on the roster yet.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though you know this stuff, I'll say it anyway.
0) IGN: wert9999
1) Amount of wins and global rank: wins- 184, rank- #1,111 :)P)
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? Pretty much all of them.
3) Skills/Weaknesses: Skills-Bow spam, Getting out of bad situations, and fishing rod. Weakness- Water fights.
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Usually yes, unless I have stuff come up.
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Of course!
7) Skype name: imwert9999
8) Why would you like to join? A lot of the old Hurricanes are coming here, and it seems like it'll be a good clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci