• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

United (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
So....now that everyone is leaving, I'd say it's time for me to de-part too, CaptainJS, I'm gonna leave and go one with PrivateCupcake10 to #Sovereign (If we both get accepted :p) Well, good bye :l

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Really? -.-
2 people left. Not everybody. 2 people also joined! What was the point in coming back?!?
I'm not leaving just because some people left, I'm leaving because I made the decision (So did Cupcake and Resistant) And, those two are my main friends in the clan, so I left with them :l

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not leaving just because some people left, I'm leaving because I made the decision (So did Cupcake and Resistant) And, those two are my main friends in the clan, so I left with them :l
Leaving with them isn't gonna accomplish anything other than losing friends... :/
Bai.
You don't have to leave just because they left. How bout you support the clan you joined? :(

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Leaving with them isn't gonna accomplish anything other than losing friends... :/
Bai.
You don't have to leave just because they left. How bout you support the clan you joined? :(
I did support the clan D: I came to nearly every clan battle you wanted me too...and I applied for mod for the clan. I just feel like I should go with them...

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I did support the clan D: I came to nearly every clan battle you wanted me too...and I applied for mod for the clan. I just feel like I should go with them...
They have specific reasons for going. You really don't... :/

I hate when people leave during the night because then I can't voice chat with them. If you would voice chat with me tomorrow, you probably won't leave. :p

Sometimes people type things that they regret. ;)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They have specific reasons for going. You really don't... :/

I hate when people leave during the night because then I can't voice chat with them. If you would voice chat with me tomorrow, you probably won't leave. :p

Sometimes people type things that they regret. ;)
Hating on every single person who leaves this clan, really isn't going to up the chances of them coming back, now please don't hate on me, I'm just trying to help you out. When I left I was thinking about joining back some day, but after you hated on me, I scratched that Idea. I see this Clan is still doing well, seems like you guys are all United :p, hopefully we can battle you guys sometime, it would be interesting xD

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hating on every single person who leaves this clan, really isn't going to up the chances of them coming back, now please don't hate on me, I'm just trying to help you out. When I left I was thinking about joining back some day, but after you hated on me, I scratched that Idea. I see this Clan is still doing well, seems like you guys are all United :p, hopefully we can battle you guys sometime, it would be interesting xD
I didn't hate on you... :(

And I'm not hating on him, either. I'm just trying to make sure he puts some thought into leaving.

I didn't hate on either Resistance or Cupcake, since they had valid reasons for leaving. It just makes me upset if someone leaves just because others are leaving, and they have no other reasons for leaving. ;)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I think I'm going to leave the clan. i LOVE all of you here, but I don't feel like this is the clan for me :/ I feel AWFUL about leaving, because i'm such good friends with almost everyone here, but ever since the first day I joined I didn't feel right here. I want to still fulfill my oath and stay united with this clan, so can i please stay in the Skype chat to help you guys out through tough times? Also may I have cheerleader please? I hope you all understand my decision, and respect it. Goodbye and good luck in the future!!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci