• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

United (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype allows you to be able to communicate with the clan. You don't even need a microphone, just participate in group chats. Moderator isn't just about accepting/denying applications, its also about communicating with your fellow clan members and answering questions for them, and playing with them.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to leave the clan. Ever since I've joined, I feel I haven't been doing my job as a co-leader very well. The only thing I've done since I applied was participate in clan battles. I really think you guys don't need me here any longer. I had a lot of fun in this clan, I enjoyed playing with my former Hurricanes friends, but it's time that I leave. I love this clan and I love you all <3
Cheerleader Pl0x?

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, what's up United!

My name is Hiqhlights, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if United would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, Hiqhlights

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
Accepted! Rank: Trainee! Welcome to #United! Sorry we didnt get back to you, there was a little drama but now it's ok, ill add you on Skype to get you in group convos and such.
Hey when you add me just tell me who you are because i think i got a request but i don't know if its you XD if it is you then just MSG me and add me to the convos and stuff :) Thanks!

JellyJ2430

Survivor
Reaction score
0) IGN: JellyJ2430
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 150 Wins And 1780 On The LeaderBoard
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? No
3) Skills/Weaknesses: 1v1's [SKILL] ice fights [WEAKNESS]
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? All The Time!
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Always!
6) Age: 10
7) Skype name: ThunderBuddy2430
8) Why would you like to join? Because I have been looking for a skilled clan forever now

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
0) IGN: JellyJ2430
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 150 Wins And 1780 On The LeaderBoard
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? No
3) Skills/Weaknesses: 1v1's [SKILL] ice fights [WEAKNESS]
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? All The Time!
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Always!
6) Age: 10
7) Skype name: ThunderBuddy2430
8) Why would you like to join? Because I have been looking for a skilled clan forever now
Accepted. ;)

KillAllBaccas

Spectator
Reaction score
0) IGN: jamie412763970
1) Amount of wins and global rank: 479
2) Have you ever teamed with me or the other clan leaders before? Yes
3) Skills/Weaknesses: Im Good With Sword/Fishing Rod
4) Will you be able to attend weekly clan meetings and play clan survival games? Yes
5) Will you promise to stick with the clan through hard times? Yes
6) Age: 13
7) Skype name: jamie412763970
8) Why would you like to join? Because I Want To

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member