• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair items! (Hobo Stick,Strength Potions,Smite 5 and all other OP Stuffs)

Should OP Stuffs be removed from each specific map?

• Total voters

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
It's stupid how all these maps remain yet lost mine was removed even after they removed the op stuff. Lost mine was enjoyable and many people could agree to that or disagree.

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
It's stupid how all these maps remain yet lost mine was removed even after they removed the op stuff. Lost mine was enjoyable and many people could agree to that or disagree.
#bringbacklostmine2013

I didn't even know there was some OP items :eek: I really enjoyed the map but it was soon removed after I got to MCSG :(

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
#bringbacklostmine2013

I didn't even know there was some OP items :eek: I really enjoyed the map but it was soon removed after I got to MCSG :(
there was enchanted gold/iron armor in dispensers and a sharpness 5 gold sword

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think the Iron sword with smite 5 is illegal, but the other ones are offenses and you will get kicked when caught using them. The iron sword is just an iron sword, and it's hard to get because you have to sacrifice 4 items and also you have to take the time and effort to position them properly. It has no large advantage other than intimidation because iron is so easy to find anyways.
And actually, it is a lot of effort to simply remove something from a map. First, they have to create a save file where the OP items are removed, replace it with the current version and then take all the servers down for a few minutes to push out the update. It may not be that hard, but it also takes time away from when you could be playing. Maybe they will fix it in the next update, but they won't update the servers simply to remove a few illegal items.
You people is crazies.Even the lobby needs the same step!The staff has too many excuses!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please do some background research before not trusting someone. @HalfSquirrel is the most active member on our forums, he deserves a bit of respect, as does any other member. Just because a moderator replies, doesn't mean they're always right. I do agree what with Matt said, but I think you need to be a bit more open-minded.
Half is noob tho.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
The iron sword is a nice trick that you can get, it's a easter egg, and its really serves no huge advantages.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
They are part of the game. Get them yourself if you don't like them. I get the smite sword every time it isn't illegality part if red stone

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
The iron sword is a nice trick that you can get, it's a easter egg, and its really serves no huge advantages.
Smite V is the best enchant you can ever get, didn't you know that?

*cough*sarcasm*cough*

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
For my knowledge, on some servers the OP items are removed. I have played games without these items being on their place, for example on Valleyside University the potion of healing got removed, on Demons Breeze the Master sword got removed, on Rugged lands the Potion of healing also got removed. Those are some of the items I remember playing a game without them because of their removal.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
For my knowledge, on some servers the OP items are removed. I have played games without these items being on their place, for example on Valleyside University the potion of healing got removed, on Demons Breeze the Master sword got removed, on Rugged lands the Potion of healing also got removed. Those are some of the items I remember playing a game without them because of their removal.
Not the Master Sword! Nuuuuuuuuu!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci